Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anyone have any idea why my friend gets sent up in the sky and killed everytime we...

C

Clint Widel

Anyone have any idea why my friend gets sent up in the sky and killed everytime we refresh our server?

R

Robert Bush

It's a very old bug....

J

Jordan Phillips

Cause he is a cunt

A

Ambrose Knebel

Ark?

R

Richard Patterson

ark // ark 101 dont refresh when a player is in mid flight game text // "" anyone in flight ? ""

R

Richard Patterson

message once landed ..

D

David Moran

Always happened to me, logged off in my base in my hatchery, when logged on id find my self to free fall and die on top of my roof?

T

Trey Warde

Keep parachutes. Evolve. Hah

J

Jared Davis

Admin abuse

M

Madara Uchia

Because the gods have seen enough

J

Jared Davis

His server is racist. If you don't speak proper English the admins are dicks and pick on you

M

Mat Haller

Cause yall just refresh without asking peiple what they are doing you fucking pieces of shit! How about asking hey anyone flying? If you sre please land so we cant reatart the server , buutt nooooooooo yall just a binch of cunts and restart so go fuck yourselves

H

Hillary Ann Henson

It happened to me when we were helping a friend move from a server on the kill list I had like 20k pounds of stuff on me and out of nowhere I flew up never got a kill message but had to spawn back to a bed and no body was to be found no green light nothing just poof

H

Hillary Ann Henson

But it wasn't a server refresh just reread your post

Y

Yuri Alvarado

Just tell him spam circle like a mad man until he impacts the ground it's a "player glide" glitch im on PvP and every time someone picks me up and drops me I glide to safety and it pisses people off that they can't kill me

J

Junior Melgar

Can you post a video on that

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Ark gods (devs) claims their tribute to continue to support (laugh) you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom