Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone have a dedicated server me and my tribe mates could join? That doesn't admin abuse!

G

Govaun Pabon

Anyone have a dedicated server me and my tribe mates could join? That doesn't admin abuse!

J

Jeffrey Elmore

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

E

Eric Meyer

B

Bradley Riley

It's on the center now and it's 545 not 535. Really dope admin and plenty of room to build

H

Hannah McLaughlin

R

Rick Maas

fb and server gt AllTimeArk.
map is ragnarok
full pvp server no grace period white flag no raid
x1.5 xp
x5 hatch
x20 muture
x3 harvest
almost al stats dino and player times 3
loot x5
some admins for shop events and some recourse houses in the built. friendly admins. and events in the build

R

Ryan Harris

PRISMARAIN

C

Chris Wagner

!!! PLEASE READ !!!

This server is PvPvE

- Starter Pack

- No Admin Abuse

- ONE WEEK GRACE PERIOD FOR NEW TRIBES

-SHIT TALKING IS OK (If you don't like someone deal with them however which way you please.)

- MAP : CENTER

This is only a 10 Slot server as of right now but we will go to 32 if needed.

We don't ban unless you're toxic to the server.

TO JOIN THE SERVER YOU MUST BE IN THE FACEBOOK GROUP. If you join the server and are not in the group then we will have to ban you. We do this to make sure we know who's on the server. It's a security thing.

18+

We will make exceptions to younger people if they are mature.

Again this is a 24/7 PvPvE server with basic rules. It's going to be grindy and stats will only be changed to a MINIMUM.

Only two people on the server will have admin. Please do not ask to be an admin if we choose to give admin to anyone else it will be 100% our decision and based through trust and other things.

If you're tribe gets wiped you get a 1 week grace period. We understand the time it takes to build and tame so you get a 1week grace period if you're tribe gets wiped. During your first one week grace period or if you're wiped and you're on a 1 week grace period, you cannot be attacked but this also means if you attack anyone your grace period is over.

- IT IS OK TO RAID THE ADMINS.

The admins are not required to be in a tribe together. The admins on the server are treated as if they were just regular players. Admins are only there to make sure no one is bullying people to the point where they want to leave the server.

All we ask is whoever becomes alpha please do not treat smaller tribes like shit. We shouldn't see an alpha tribe burning the server every week to keep players from building up.

If any tribe becomes too much of a problem for the server then the admins will discuss how they are dealt with.

Even though this is a PvP server we encourage people to get along and create a fun community. We want to see trading, cross-breeding, powerful alliances, team boss fights, and tribe hosted events.

RULES:
- No passive killing
- No foundation wiping
- PVE tribes must display white flags
- PVE tribes may not be attacked and may not attack. Attacking means immediate transition to PVP status.
- PVP tribes may change to PVE with no change. PVE may become PVP but must restart from scratch

STATS
- Player stats are 2.5
- Dino stats are 2
- EXP is 5
- Harvest is 5
- Taming is 5
- Baby hatch and mature is 10
- Breeding interval is .2

T

Tony Sanders

I have a server just a couple weeks old: SquareTe,as699 2. This server is a PvPvE. We will have both pvp tribes and pve tribes.

Currently we are on the Center map...

4 gather
2.5x xp
7 taming
.8 egg hatching
.2 mature to get imprinting
.4 Dino food drain
everything is slightly boosted. nothing to crazy high.

C

Cody Powers

Robot Demons Ark!
Gt: RobotDemon

R

Rach Marie

Hey man I think our server would be great for you!! Our numbers are increasing like crazy ❗❗
You're here because you're trying to find the PERFECT new server for yourself/your tribe mates? Well look no further!

⭐Our server is run by two mature, friendly people and we are always open to changes. Is there something you're quite not liking? Tell us. We will listen.

Are you tired of nitrado servers that are way too boosted and virtually take the fun grind out of the game?

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x BREEDING, MATING, HARVESTING
❌-8x XP
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our new, fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 - NO rules! x10 BOOSTED Drops'
❤

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)
Ryan2112 (Ryan)

⭐ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules.⭐

M

Minnie Monique

I’m on a rented server that has very little admin activity. Community teleportation pads for boss fights near obs

J

Jessica Morningstar

I have one that is pve monday threw thursday and pvp friday threw sunday... only admin comands i use is for events and for server store. If you are interested give me a message please

A

Amy Hayden

New Rag server!

•Taming x3
•Breeding x5
•Resource collection slightly boosted
•Player and dino weight slightly boosted
•Food and water slightly lowered.

ORP on weekdays PvP on weekend.

2 weeks building grace period.

3 admins split over 3 separate tribes

Grinder Dino starters - Doed, Anky, Bear, Beaver or Trike. Max 4 per tribe.

Admin logging on.

No killing of passive tames, grinders or foundation wiping.

Games and competitions through the week

No blocking obs, caves or resource spots.

Low population at the moment!

Hope to see you there! ❤

T

Thomas Russo

If you are looking for a fun pvp server look up t0m0nationGaming ARK PVP

M

Matt Bem

Im hosting a Nitrado Dedicated Cross Ark Server. My server name is TDG Island(Ragnarok, Scorch, and Center) Just put TDG in front of the maps name. If you need help joining pm me. But make sure the bottom left session filter say Unofficial PC Sessions when trying to join the ark!

Stats: Not to boosted but better then official, more like the 8x event just a tiny bit better. More changes will come since its day on on the server.

The more players will mean more room we will work around it when the times come.

Admins: there is an admin of the server but they all play official and will only come on during events or reports on the server!

Have fun and enjoy!

B

Blake Trawick

ApolloArkOne

D

Daniel Haynes

J

Jamie Darlington-Walters

Our established Primitive Plus PVP Island server is looking for more players to join our growing community.

We are a friendly bunch with active and fair admins who encourage trade, fair play and even the occasional RP (for those that want to) between players and tribes.

The server comes with a fully built PVE area Community Centre run by the admins along with daily loot drops by admins to tribes and server events. Come on in and have fun and click the below link to join the Facebook group.

Once you add the Facebook group and are accepted, please post your gt, in game name (IGN), and your tribe name to register and gain access.

-NO REGISTRATION NO ACCESS-

Limited PVE only spots available within the Community Centre or admin tribe. Contact any player or staff member from the admin tribe for further details.

Server GT: ArkKofR
Server Type: PVP
Server Map: The Island
Game Type: Primitive Plus
Time Zone: GMT (5 hrs ahead of EST time)
Xbox Club: The Kingdom of Ravenholm
Admins: MrJayDarlington, NateyDee1211, TWS954, RhysEatsDragons

Facebook Page & Group: @TheKingdomofRavenholm /

Server Rules:
- The area surrounding spawn point South Zone 2 is a PVE area ONLY.
- The castle and attached Community Area opposite opposite Stonehenge is PVE ONLY.
- Restricted PVP, monitored by the Admins.
- DO NOT kill passive tames or base wiping. Get in and get out.
- NO cave building, or around Obelisks, spawn points and supply drops
- Deliberately crashing the server to gain advantage, Dup’ing, DDos'ing etc (Instant Ban)
- Starter packs will include 1 argy w/saddle and a set of iron tools.
- No taming heavy harvesting dinos such as Brontos and diplos.
- This server is PVP 24/7. This does not include the PVE Community Area.

Current Boosted Levels:
X1.5 Xp Multiplier (2.5 on selected weekends)
x3 Harvesting
x5 Dino Harvesting
x1.5 Egg Laying, Mating, Egg Hatching & Baby Food Consumption
x2 Baby Maturation
x5 Harvest Health
x10 Crop Growth Speed
x6 Supply Crate & Fishing Loot Quality

Our Facebook page has pictures of the entire stats for the server.

The Small Print:
- Server Stats and Engrams are subject to change for balance requirements for the server.
-Server is rebooted at 7am GMT (2am EST) every morning and will take no more than five minutes.
- Admins will spawn items and creatures at their discretion for gameplay purposes.
- Admin decisions may be appealed, but Owner decision is final.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom