Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone have a decently boosted island or center server but not inf wight and oxygone I...

C

Connor Chater

Anyone have a decently boosted island or center server but not inf wight and oxygone I wanna actually grind

G

Grant Pepper

Just changed mine to rag but still worth a try? On Ya Rag UK! Small friendly real life bunch of friends that are looking for more people to play with! Solo or duo tribes only just changed over to rag map so it's fresh and ready to welcome new people! Moderate boosts and only raiding at the weekends! Feedback on stats will be taken and any changes that need to be made will be! Admin only to remove trolls!

A

Abbie Walters

Check out facebook page battle Ark 661
On the island

E

Esther Page

R

Rachel Elizabeth

A UNIQUE PVP SERVER WITH A LOVELY COMMUNITY & EVENTS

⚔ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules. RAG/CENTER⚔

We now offer a CENTER map that is clustered with our main RAGNAROK map!

If you're sick of overboosted servers with admins that don't give a DAMN about their people; then join us at POiSE PVP 24/7 because you won't be disappointed!

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN INTERFERANCE
-BOOSTED DROPS
❌-8.5x XP, HARVESTING, MATURING
-10x BREEDING, MATING, HATCHING
-12x TAMING
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE (SHOP, ARENAS, NEW MAZE, RAIDABLE BASES PUT UP BY ADMINS WITH AMAZING LOOT, CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS)
-OFFLINE RAIDING ALLOWED (NO RAIDING TRIBES WITH LITTLE TO NO DEFENSE)
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message myself or BLaZE (MOB ICRaSH) personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

Were very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthlingRach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 x10 - NO rules! BOOSTED Drops'

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach
MOB ICRaSH

N

Nathan Girard

LetsplayTheIsland 5x harvest 15x tame weight slightly boosted clustered with Rag, island not very populated atm feel free to hop in and bring friends

R

Ryan Matthew

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

E

Emily Christian Knight

K

Kyle Harper

Yo Connor I found a server u might like add my other gamer tag it’s indiica og n send me a msg when I hop on I’ll send u a party inv n tell u about it

K

Kayden Stratton

kms0122654789 24/7 boosted it in the nitrado server there's only currently 4 people active and we need players it's easy to build so come and have fun and good luck and have fun

Taming 13
Xp 8
Harvesting 13

L

Lazer Turner

The 100

B

Blake Perez

Island and rag cluster. Boosted for those who needs things a bit quicker, but nothing is infinite or unlimited. Just the mindwipes lol

M

Mya Suryan

RECRUITING FOR XBOX OFFICIAL PVP RAGNAROK SERVER

We are well built up and have alliances from mega alpha tribes throughout ark. We are safe on our server (at least from tribes on that server). We are different and unique then most tribes for more info check out our website lasvegaswolvestribe.com (not mobile app but the full website). If you are looking for a mature and serious tribe then fill out the recruitment application on the website. We are stronger together.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom