Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone got a highly boosted dedicated server so me and a few mates can join needs to...

J

John Price

Anyone got a highly boosted dedicated server so me and a few mates can join needs to have unlimited weight and good player stats thanks in advance

M

Mikey James

Not unlimited weight but it's good.

C

Chelsea Cooper

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jacob Epley

Hello fellow Arkonians!!!! The Schmidt Kingdom server is now open to the public. The stats have been fine tuned for perfection in grinding. Tribe limit of 7. You must join the Discord app to receive the server gt. This app is free. The tribe of Valhalla has created a welcome center for new players to get started much faster than usual. Starters are Arge or Ptera. Each with tools in them. The currency will be human hair and animal trophies. The hosts are a Husband and Wife duo who also admin. They will be the only admins!! :) There will be 2 week Grace periods for all new tribes. As long as you're in your base you won't be messed with, but outside it's all free game. We have about 8 people who have already been on the server for a few days but have all agreed to not mess with any new players whatsoever. I myself will be willing to help when I'm on. We're wanting to make this server fun for any and all players. Trolls will be dealt with swiftly and aggressively. So if this has peaked your interest please join the Facebook page on this post or add me as a friend and I'll give you any information you need. As always Happy Arking folks!! PVP!!!

J

Jacob Epley

Weight isn't a problem lol

J

James Brooks

ARKisLIFE is the Facebook page and gt is ARKisLIFE17
some of the Ark rates are as follows.

Xp - x10
Taming x15
Dino turret dmg x2
Harvest x6
Hatch speed x10
Maturation ×30
Weight - infinite

A

Amber Foreman

ArkavitUk

D

Dale O'Connell

Anyone looking for a ragnarok server on the xbox? Look no further full pvp great admin shop open 2 days aweek starter pack and a great community your server hoping days are over this is the server for you

C

Chris Paul

Ark server XBX Nerd Parade
This server will be up on ragnarok as soon as the updates are done
This is a no admin server there is one admin on the account who is only there to do dinowipes / help stuck dinos and that sort of admin jobs
Admin logging is on so you can all see that
This is a pvp server so tames and loot will be lost that pvp there is no rule on passive killing stats are boosted

Server GT is XBX Nerd Parade
Server stats
Rates: XP: 25x
Taming: 10x
Harvest: 8x
Egg Laying Interval: 0.1x
Mating Interval: 2x
Egg Hatch: 50x
Maturing Speed: 50x
Cave damage x6
Player stats
Health: 3
Stamina: 2.5
Oxygen: 6
Food: 2
Water: 2
Weight: 13
Damage: 3
Speed: 3
Fortitude: 10

D

Dave Will

J

Jordan Van

C

Colton Brown

M

Martin Rogers

Add grouchyfatboi

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom