Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anyone ever tried any boss fight with therizinos? I've always felt they recked rexes...

• Thread starter Brandon Alcocer Seoane
  • Start date
B

Brandon Alcocer Seoane

Anyone ever tried any boss fight with therizinos? I've always felt they recked rexes fairly easily and had wau better mobility but I've never seen them used in boss fights

C

Chris M-Sixteen Chan

rex aoe lets you target boss and also hit the other shit that spawns around you. Theri wont kill diamorphs in dragon either.

K

Keith Nesbitt

ooohh...i finally have it broken down ....i too thought about the tickle bird being better than Rexes

N

Nicole Bely

The tickle chickens can definitely do damage, but they are squishy compared to a rex

P

Pauleboy Price

Iv heard of people useing them

S

Steven Jones

Love the different names for the Theriz. We call it a murder turkey.

A

Austin Carter

Theris have been used in Dragon fight. I had theris that got over 30k hp and 500 melee in legacy. And they take reduced fire damage so they were actually decent for dragon. idk how they are now.

M

Michael Lowry

We bring 1 because it.can pump out some nice dmg but they don't take a hit like a rex

B

Britt Perry

Yutys are the way to go

J

Jonathan Wakeland

It was more a legacy thing I had allies with 50k hp therizinos with like 600 melee it was stupid op it since they nerffed them 2 times already nobody does it

A

Alexis Christine Aristizabal

Terrell MacDuffee don’t you take tickle chickens

B

Brett Hostler

The biggest difference is how long they take to raise. They are easier because they eat berries but they take so much longer.

M

Matthew McCullough

Oh it's Edward Scissorhands... they're amazing

E

Eduardo Aguila

banana hands

J

Joshua McCabe

Dodos , use dodos

M

Mattek Wantuck

The theriz with veggie cakes work.

Bears > everything as they do more dps than a rex and you can use asc shot guns from the back while bosses are in air.

A

Alex Mccullough

Yes, i use the alpha dodo in boss fights

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom