Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone else think the Phoenix is a trash tame? Sure, it can smelt stuff. But it's...

T

Tad Silverthorn

Anyone else think the Phoenix is a trash tame? Sure, it can smelt stuff. But it's useless to defend itself and depletes both stamina and food so fast during it's boost it's not even worth using for escapes or attacks on hostiles.

J

Jeffrey Elmore

Na, it's pretty fast, has a nice projectile attack, and smelts metal and cooks meat.

Can't beat it

J

Jeffrey Elmore

Plus it harvests pretty much everything

T

Tad Silverthorn

It's not fast, it's projectiles ate slow, inaccurate, and do little damage. It does smelt, but has low carry weight... So I just don't see the use of having one. Pteras rub circles around it, arges have way more stamina and attack power, and wyverns make it look like a children's toy.

J

Jeffrey Elmore

I dunno about you but this 225 has great stam, and I dunno what you're saying about accuracy, it's no different than a poison wyv projectile in my opinion.

T

Toni Whitmore

Jeffrey Elmore it could just be his server stats he plays on. I have our stam boosted pretty generously same with weight.

T

Tad Silverthorn

I meant on official. I'm sure it's fine if you give it a bajillion stamina. I don't know, it just feels clunky to fly. The camera angle maybe? Or maybe it's how the fire is in the way. I don't know, it just doesn't feel nearly as fluid to use as the others.

J

Jeffrey Elmore

Ah true.

L

Lewis Walker

The Phoenix is a great tame it's the best harvesting Dino for metal also when u get back to base it's already smelted and anyone says it can't defend it self because it's not supposed to it's a utility Dino

D

Drea Caetano

I just want it to land

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom