Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else think that symmetra and junkrat get their ultimates way too fast? They are...

B

Bilaal Ijaz

Anyone else think that symmetra and junkrat get their ultimates way too fast? They are the only 2 characters that can easily get their ults in the first 30 seconds of a match

C

Cody Burdick

They definitely aren't the only characters with crazy fast ults. But Junk is the only one with an actual damaging ult that fast. sym's is annoying, but meh

M

Michael Shane Thomas

I agree, but after the first ult, Symmetra has to work harder for hers usually. Junk can get his over and over for every bloody fight. It needs to be slowed down. If you take care of Symmetra's TP and don't run off half cocked into a death room, she's easily manageable.

A

Ali Mohammed

Yea bt there r reasons i mean trap, turte....

M

Mandy McDonald

It all depends though. If your team is just feeding into it then thats their fault they are getting it up faster, same with if your just really lucky or really good with your positioning and placement.

N

Nico Alagiyawanna

More can get it fast if you are good.. Normally Zarya's takes long but I've seen people get it in under 30 sec..

T

Trey Baird

Junk main here and it’s only fast bc the other team pretty much let’s me feed it fast that’s why....

A

Aadil Saqib

Symmetra only gets her ult fast in low tiers because people are stupid enough to charge in through chokes and the initial spawn without making sure the area is clear and seeing who the enemy has.

As for Junk, he has a lot of strong counters. And a lot of his ult comes from traps which don't really work in high ranked matches.

C

Catherine Strickland

I can get symm teleporter that fast on certain maps. If they get it that fast though its because if you don't see them setting up turrets or shooting big ass balls at you. Counter em, counter their early ult strats, and it's not a problem.

R

Ryan Wegrzyn

pretty sure zarya and lucio have the slowest "passive" ult charge but zarya can actually get here pretty quick if u play her right

Y

Yeti Jones

Moira and Sombra can too

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

If sym cannot her ult ready quick, she is being useless AF.

i think that is justified.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

If a sym isn't getting her ult in the first or second push of a match they're not doing it right

C

Crystal Upah Kilgannon

Tracer has the fastest ult. Sym only gets her ult quick if she's good. You place your first turrets at choke you're fucking up.
Junkrat is just op all around.

M

Mark Biersack

I’m a main zarya and I can get mine in 30 seconds.

W

William Knox

So i guess Tracer and Sombra don't exist

H

Harry Nash

What about support ults? I can get all of them in the first 30 seconds of a match if I'm lucly

H

Harry Nash

*lucky

I

Isaac Tony Wallitsch

I got mcrees ult really fast before

A

Ace Brooks

My friend got his ult 50 seconds into the map Hollywood, he mains roadhog, it is simply how good you are.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom