Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone else noticed new servers have a lot better stats on tames than legacy did? Like...

L

Luke Johnson

Anyone else noticed new servers have a lot better stats on tames than legacy did? Like taming 150 quetzals that have nearly 1.6 weight when that was one of the higher bred quetzal weights? Or for example, our 100 kibble beaver has 1.3k weight, tons more levels to go compared to our bred beaver from legacy that struggled with that kinda weight

R

Ren Tao

I think you're just getting lucky with the tames man lol

L

Luke Johnson

I'm seeing it as a trend though. 150 rexes tamed a 8.9k health off the start

C

Chantz Pruett

i have rexes that tamed with 9k health 2300 stam and 325 melee. alot better rolls on stats i think

A

Austin Wingerson

Our 150s tamed 10.5k...

L

Luke Johnson

^ see. I'm telling you, new servers are having better stats. Fucking wyverns hatching with 14k health and 360+ melee

G

Gabriel Haro

So what are legacy servers exactly? Are they different from day 1 ark release servers or sonething?

L

Levi Peacock

How are the stats spread out compared to before? Likely you just got tamed that had stats in other places and are getting lucky now. They don't get any more points so that has to be what's happening.

R

Rob Shaw

My tribe mates put down a tera with 1698 health I've not been on since I wonder what it have stood up with.. After the nerf before tame I'm thinking that's crazy high health.

J

Juan Esqueda

My horse 140 tame with 2k hp an 2k stam back in legacy some bred ones had 1.8k hp max

L

Luke Johnson

Exactly. Tamed a tape with 825 stamina. Like ain't no damn way man

K

Khal Möhle

It's all luck, for sure.

L

Luke Johnson

Doubt it.

K

Khal Möhle

RNG..

Also, most people just bought fert eggs on legacy, there weren't that many fresh Tames. If people would have tamed that much, the result would be the same.

C

Chris Jadin

Is this dude khal serious????

M

Malcolm Harker

All the bloodlines in the legacy servers had worse stats because they were tamed when birds had movement speed points in the wild. Now there are no points into movement so you can have more in other stats

L

Luke Johnson

Malcolm Harker that doesn't make sense at all. Not every bloodline was prenerf birds

L

Luke Johnson

And that only applies to flyers. What about other tames that haven't received a nerf?

T

Travis Miller

Wasn't their an update where wild dinos no longer has wasted points or less wasted points then before? That would account for generic higher stat wild dinos

L

Luke Johnson

Yes but that affected legacy Dino's. So wilds of that time had this update.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom