Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone else kind of sick and tired of being at the bottom of the priority list for...

C

Cody Bilek

Anyone else kind of sick and tired of being at the bottom of the priority list for Wildcard? Like everything that happens to almost come out they’re like “oh sorry guys, we meant PS4 gets it...but you guys won’t get it for another year, my bad...” but it’s Xbox certification fault apparently can’t ever man up for their own mistakes and it’s pathetic....the games FULLY RELEASED and it’s still acting like it’s still in beta step 2....like this is bullshit.

Rant over.

D

Daniel Powers

Exactly why I quit playing iy

N

Nathan Cruz

Me to I've quit its bullshit

C

Cory Huddleston

They are pushing players into paying for nitrado servers. They never had plans to fix their game issues.

J

Justin Hartman

Just Fortnite this shit until they do something.

J

Justin Boehler

And you're just now realizing this? Wildcard is the shittiest developers I've ever seen do a game. Ark has the biggest potential if they'd pull their heads out and fix alot of stuff. And I mean alot. Stop trying to add more when you need to fix issues. Oh you have a memory issue, here let's make the dinos more detailed and add more shit that supposedly isn't spose to fit.

And making players pay to play on player dedicated servers is fucking ridiculous and outrageous on price. Especially for shit servers. You realize what servers officials are on. What makes you think they're gonna run better for player dedis. It's really becoming a joke. Like I said tho it's a great game just need better devs.

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

Lmfao dumb kids we had the game for a year and a half before ps4

A

Amber Clark

It really is ridiculous. You aren't wrong. Part of me wants to quit the game too but I love the concept too much. If I get the itch I play, but I will never play this game seriously until they pull their head out of their asses and fix the real issues instead of adding more content.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom