Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else having serious difficulty with this game, or is it just me? I feel like...

• Thread starter Fundamentally Damnaged
  • Start date
F

Fundamentally Damnaged

Anyone else having serious difficulty with this game, or is it just me? I feel like the levels are designed for precision, but the control is designed by the person who did Octodad or something. ‍♀

J

Jessica Brantley

Right there with you. Would've been seriously pissed if I hadn't bought the game during the 40% off sale.

D

Derek Beattie

The controls really afe fine. Just take getting used to. When yoh do everything will flow nicely and fhe game wont seem so tough. Just keep at it, its a great game.

C

Christopher Fleming

That's what makes the game fun. With no enemies you need something else to challenge you. Besides after a little bit you pretty much master them.

J

Jason Paul Thompson

Very hard controls to get the hang of. I can't even tell you how many times I plummeted to my death. Once you get a handle on them it's pretty fun. I actually think the concept of the game is pretty rad all in all.

T

Timothy Murphy

They had a lot of trouble programming this game.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

No. You get used to the unique platforming and coiling around things. The game is challenging yes but I like the controls. The camera on the other hand needs some work

N

Nathan Robb

That being said I did enjoy it enough to complete it

R

Ronnie Goodwin

It isn't perfect but it's definitely worth the price of admission. Just keep coming back in small bursts.

R

Rowena Kls

Whahahaha the comparison to octodad cracks me up

J

Joaquin Mojica

It takes a long while to warm up to, but once you do, all them crazy snek stuntz will be easy.

B

Brandon Mccormick

Had a much easier time with Octodad than this

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Pro controller is a must for this game.

J

Jacob Stafford

The controls makes you think like a snake. So it's fine.

L

Luke Revali Carmichael

That's what makes it fun imo

S

Shane Rupert

It's challenging at first, but once I got the hang of it, it was pretty easy. Just hang in there and give it time.

P

Peach E. Queen

I literally have to change my brain on how it wants to move naturally - the tip think like a snake does go a long way for me lol

P

Preston Westmoreland

Controls are unique. The only trouble I have is finding everything in each area.

A

Adam Hayward

The controls are perfect part of this puzzle "platformer" is the movement controls.

J

Joshua Ames

You just have to take it slowly. You can rest along the way, slowly turning noodle along the posts.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom