Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone else having a problem with new rag servers? The ping is so high the server is...

K

Kerrie Stedman

Anyone else having a problem with new rag servers? The ping is so high the server is unplayable ping keeps spiking

K

Kody Kline

You can join my dedicated we are on prim as well. ARK0H0LIC5 join FB group as well. Fresh map as of today.

T

Tyler Sawyers

Yeah have the same problem!

L

Liam Ryan

Seems to be every new rag server is the same.

B

Brandon Guillory

The map is still under a lot of development. Also if your in a big base it will lag more.

J

John Fredrick

Same

C

Cameron Lee Harris

111?

S

Stevo Blevins

Unplayable right now.

M

Mike Hall

Its people duping

T

Tim Crosby

Check your tames. Sometimes players get too many dinos on boosted servers, especially if breeding is high. I once had a guy breed up about 200 dodos. Had to kill all dodos on the map to stop the lag

J

Jacob Epley

Ok fellow Arkonians, So Ragnarok is a little too quirky right now to run a fun dedicated server on. The hosts of Schmidt Kingdom have decided to take a different direction now. So here's the skinny of it all.

-We are now Prim+!!!!
-We are on the center map now
- New tribe limit of 5 to encourage more tribes
-Individual starter pack includes Ascendant axe,pick,sickle, and crossbow. 100 tranq arrows and 100 narcotics. As well as your choice of Argy, Ptera, or Tapejara.
-The map is only roughly 14 hours old so now is your chance to get a jump on the competition.
-New currency is steel ingots!!
-The admins will still be selling anything you request at their price.
-The only thing I'm aware of that's not being sold is Gigas
-New Grace period is 5 days upon registration in the Discord app.

So if you're ready for a Prim+ PvP adventure come on and join the Schmidt Kingdom!!! We're waiting!!!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
@everyone here is the new advertisement for the server, if you could all copy this and plaster Facebook with it I'd love you all!! (I already love y'all) LMAO

E

Edward Gage

My tribemate said our rag server was doing the same thing today. Apparently everyone on the server was blaming people duping.

J

Jacob Epley

It's an unstable map like the center was when it first came out

G

Gene Malloy

Yea the lag is unreal lol

D

DanIel Botting

I only tried one server so far but it was fine

C

Christopher Barone

We have had some major ping spikes and had a couple 10 min rollbacks. Server 119

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom