Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anyone else feels this way?

L

Lucas Cunha

Anyone else feels this way?

A

Anthony Marino

On horizon I had a Moira standing at the door way to the catwalk on the left at point b and I was at the back of the point against the divider wall and she was still hitting me and I couldn’t get away.... I rage quit so fast after that

A

Alan Huynh

Moira and I killed eachother, I booped her off and she killed me while falling off. Overwatch is just weird.

L

Lucas Cunha

Alan Huynh lmfaooo that happened to me... And the dude said "skill"

L

Lucas Cunha

I had pharah tho.. so even dumber xD

J

Jeroen Berghmans

Next nerf confirmd!!

M

Mandy McDonald

*21 meters.

N

Nicolle Coley Walmsley

Christopher Boyton

P

Pericles Underhill

She takes so long to make a kill. You guys need to land your shots. She’s so easy to eliminate.

N

Nick de Bruyker

are you kidding me?

M

Mary Burns

Ok seriously anyone has gripes about Moira just go play her in ffa vs like any tank I’ve heard it all Moira’s op Moira takes no skill blah blah blah well if that’s the case why aren’t you GM Moira main? ok?

Like foreal Moira dies with one arrow to the face from Hanzo or a stun from doom etc ‍♀ like get off her tits

M

Mary Burns

Like practically any head shot ‍♀ fuckin Christ

C

Cecil Ward

what it is they are on a team that ignore to focus down the healers, same as the mercy problem , if people all turned and nuked mercy when you see her she would drop like a sack of shit... but no people ignore the healers then moan they are to powerfull... do your job right as a dps and the enemy healer should be dead

P

Patrick Desaulniers

Comparison ????

H

Harvey Easton-Minns

20M

M

Matt Russell

Joe Prometheus Denny McAuley Akif Akeebio Rahman

J

James Newman

I hate this character. Love her when she's on the other team, ruins the match when she's on my team.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom