Contact advertising [email protected]

Anybody here playing HotS? Do you enjoy the game or you think that OW is more fun and...

N

Nikola Terziev

Anybody here playing HotS?
Do you enjoy the game or you think that OW is more fun and worth your time?
Because i think to try it for the event and some skins/mounts. But want to hear some opinions.
Or it is dead game with less population?
P.S: I work 8h per day,have wife and kid and lot of stress every day. Most of all i need a game to have fun and relax. I know it is hard to relax with these games, but just tell me your opinions.

M

Musfik Mahmud

Overwatch beats any game right now with some exceptions

J

John Wright

Different style game than overwatch, depending on your personal taste whether you like it or not.
As for me, to unwind and de-stress, I play the Witcher or whatever other rpg I happen to have in mind. Sometimes dealing with other players just isn't in the cards (especially after a particularly bad/toxic game).

K

Kyle Rogers

I play hots when I need a break from LoL. It's a completely diffrent genre from OW, so you can't really compare the two. It's F2P so no harm in downloading it and giving it a try!

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

Hots>ow hands down. when hots can make character playstyle actually interesting than original game it's sad.

R

Rehab Nour Hussen

I downloaded Hots, saw Genjis ass exist in the game and uninstalled. Running from cancer to see him in Hots...
Otherwise, I advice you to start playing csgo. It's good for strees... Trust me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A

Ashley Demyan

HOTS is alright but it's not my first choice for mobas. It feels unbalanced somehow.

A

Ashe Lee

HOTS is fun if you have a team of friends to play with, randoms are usually 100% dumb.

A

Ashe Lee

Also if you want some de-stressing games, some I play when I'm tilted or just don't wanna bother with people are:
Starbound
Terraria
Minecraft
Organ Trail
Stardew Valley
Slime Rancher
Plants vs Zombies

M

Melvz Melvz

HotS aint my cup of tea. ill stick to DotA. Dota, hon and lol are better ime.

minecraft and postal 2 are great stress relievers imo

N

Nathaniel J. Herrick

OW is way more fun. I play PUBG professionally and when the servers or the game itself is pissing me off, I jump on OW and it relieves so much stress.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom