Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anybody got tips for improving fps? My computer is struggling the more the server...

L

Liam Cross

Anybody got tips for improving fps?

My computer is struggling the more the server gets built up day by day.

J

John Bordine

What’s your PC specs?

L

Liam Cross

G3930 2.9Ghz
RX 460 4GB Nitro
8Gb 2133 Mhz Ram

T

Turpal Giskaev

upgrade ram and gpu, you gonna need to do it anyway someday. so why suffer with abyssmal specs

L

Liam Cross

I meant in game. What settings to turn off etc

J

Jacob Bitternose-Bear

Everything low and put windowed mode on and backspace when you're by lots of dino's

D

Derek Grathoff

go with the 750ti the card hangs with the big bois

S

Sarah Butler

Somtimes its not always ur pc the server ya on also make fps difference

S

Shaun McDonald

Ram! I had to upgrade ark can drain up to 8gb by itself without leaks on high population servers.

R

Robert Hartley

get a new cpu like the g4560 its a 2 core 4 thread cpu and quite cheap

H

Hank Fisher

Shadows to low, med on everything else, view distance high. Resolution scale all the way up. Both ground clutter all the way down. Uncheck all boxes. Check your fps and start moving things up from there. Make a few changes and test your fps for a while. Fps can be enabled in steam. I am on a 1080 40" at 1366x768 in window mode to use more of my screen. What you have and set it to will affect performance.

L

Lucas McCarthy

Get gud

L

Lucas McCarthy

Cpucores on steam

M

Matthew Brissey

launch ark with no sky effects. Ez frames

L

Liam Cross

Hi guys. I turned everything in the checkboxes off. Everything low/med apart from world tile buffers which is epic. And including some boot options including no sky effects, use all cores and a few others I can't remember off hand but I'm now hitting over a 100frames out and about and around 70fps in the base.

Thankyou to all the helpful suggestions x

S

Scott Johnson

Post processing on low

S

Sheen Guy

Tip to make fos quicker is go into the main settings of the game and manage the graphics option from graphics 5 to 3 and it runs much faster but since i have a good pc I just run epic hope your god increases

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom