Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anybody else playing the newly released Cat Quest? What lv are you? Did you enjoy the...

• Thread starter Filipe Martins Santos
  • Start date
F

Filipe Martins Santos

Anybody else playing the newly released Cat Quest? What lv are you? Did you enjoy the game? And did you find the main story a tad to short or was that just me?

J

James Kettler

I just don't understand it ...

T

Tanner Neveu

Not a fan of buying mobile ports for way more than mobile price. Played on mobile though and it was alright, better than I expected at least.

A

Aron David

Overpriced mobile game, yes. But I felt good backing this game developer because even the mobile version doesn't have micro transactions. That's a difficult thing to find in the Play Store.

K

Krista Laughlin

I absolutely love it!! I'm level 37 ☺. I haven't finished the main story, still doing all the side quests - I just beat the second Dragon

S

Spencer Miller

I see so many people playing it but it just looks so....lame from the art shown above.

M

Matt Parent

I'm enjoying it, level 68 but I find after you get the golden key it doesn't matter what level you are after collecting 3 specific items

D

D.T. Stroschein

Got it on Android and love it, but no need to have it on Switch too. Actually have a code for a free copy that I've never used as well.

G

Gustavo Jordán Ramírez

I'm playing it, I like it, yet I think because the main game is over the map it lose some variety at least for the moment

N

Nikky Marie Dones-Carrasquillo

I have it, I like it a lot!

L

Luke Klingberg

Uhm...noo

O

Omer Porges

I would love to play - but sadly for them the game got released in the worst time when it comes to switch titles.. With all the hype around Doom, Skyrim, L.A and XC2 then gems like this can easily go under the radar. I will buy this game but perhaps in the far future, right now I got all my money on Mario Odyssey, Doom & Skyrim - each game is a time spender on its own but between the 3 of them I am looking forward for months of game time :)

M

Moos Matthias

Lvl 68 was so much fun

J

Justin Newton

It's a great game. Got it and 100% the game. Lvl 102 now. Will probably grind to 200 awaiting the update.

I

Isabella Hale

It's actually pretty fun and looks great on docked mode.

I

Isabella Hale

Cameron Hale

C

Cameron Hale

This is actually a really well done mobile port to the Switch. I honestly didn't know it was a mobile game cause it plays so well. The controls are perfect and the gameplay of a super simplified dark souls style (slash and roll) I'm not even sure how it would work on mobile...

This game is so fun and charming. A lot of puns that may be a bit repetitive but are creative enough, I find them entertaining. Modern references to GOT make it really fresh. Well worth the $15

D

Donovan Kelly

This game is awesome! I’m on lvl 62

L

Luke Lovelock

Bought it today. Super happy with it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom