Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anybody else here have crackling sounds while playing ever since the update?

M

Macy Guico

Anybody else here have crackling sounds while playing ever since the update?

K

KyriaKos Kinatidis

If i understand what you are saying i had the problem a while back, it just fixed itself :/

M

Mike Baird

Only cackling sounds here. I think I've got a witch living in my PC, so it might be unrelated to Overwatch. I'm still looking into it. If I am able fix the witch problem I'll let you know just in case our issues are related

D

Dan Hill

Idk what causes it, but i get it almost every time i go from steam to OW. I just restart my pc. And Boom.
FIXED

J

Jimi Fish

Just delete your Halloween mercy skin

M

Macy Guico

So the crackling sounds didn’t go away after restarting my game last night. I played other games, listened to music, watched Netflix and it was fine. It was just the game after the update so idk what it’s about.

D

David Meek

Could be your power supply...your computer uses the most resources to run overwatch so trying to get it to make the sound while watching Netflix and stuff isn't going to mimic it. My guess is your power supply is giving out and having trouble providing power to your gpu or cpu. You will only hear it when your computer needs power to those items in order to run(high demand games like OW).

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom