Contact advertising [email protected]

any UPS recommendations? looking to get one for two PC's. only one pc is typically on...

J

Joe Blank

any UPS recommendations? looking to get one for two PC's. only one pc is typically on at a time.

M

Med Nour Bn

Farm safe play stay cooll

R

Riley Branson

Understand that a ups isnt made so you can keep gaming, but so you can safeoy turn off your pc when hit by power outages or powersurges. Look at how much power draw your pc uses and work from there. You can find calculators for psus. I also personally recommend using 1 ups for 1 pc and 1 monitor. But if you insist on using the 1 ups for both pcs, but only use 1 pc at a time, calculate your ups for the pc that draws more power, and what ever pc your not using at the time disconnect. Not my main recommendation, but if you insist on using only 1 ups, thats what i would recommend. Hope that helps.

T

Tony Nichols

APC is my go to brand. Tried and trusted for years.

J

Joe Blank

I have one keyboard/mouse/monitor hooked to two PC's with a switch. I'm aware its just to safely shut down computers.

R

Riley Branson

I also recommend apc, i currently am running 2x 1000va server ups in my server rack for my 2 gaming machines which are in rosewill server rack 4u cases. I also use another brand of ups for my router n modem, cant remember what brand it was though.

D

Dmitriy Glotenko

APC. I own two of them, 400VA's battery died after the 9 years, 1100VA is completely fine after 5 years and keeps my i7/970 in BF3 for 20 mins....

I tried different chinese based, and they are complete crap. Cheap batteries, bad logics, bad components, e.t.c.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom