Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Any recommendations for games I can play with the wife? She's never really got into...

A

Andrew Alexander

Any recommendations for games I can play with the wife? She's never really got into gaming, but wants to try some on the Switch.

We tried snipperclips and so far that was ok for her.

A

Anthony Betz

Zelda !

A

Anthony Betz

If you have a Wii U try captain Toad. My wife loves that game lol

E

Elwin Monsey

Overcooked

A

Alonso Eduardo Avitia

I play Crawl with my Fiancée, dungeon crawler game where one plays as the hero and another as the dungeon enemies, we have a blast xD but then again everyone has different tastes in games

J

Jordan Santella

Just go mariokart everyone loves it

T

Tim Ceaser

Minecraft. My gf went from thinking it was stupid to playing it more than I do

W

Wally Boyko

Mario Kart, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Cave Story (box says one player, but it is two), Super Bomberman R, Binding of Isaac (game is HARD though). Also, I think Sine Mora EX is 2-player, but we haven't jumped into that one yet.

S

Sheena Coumbes

Try the puyo puyo Tetris demo! Mario kart is good too!

C

Cynicallia Olexa

Bomberman was the first game I started playing with my boyfriend. We were dead from freezing and not sleeping on release night, so we waited a few days before tearing into BotW. Bomberman was a good starter; I liked the older games, so it was familiar for me, and my guy was kind of new to Nintendo, so it was a fun intro for him. We played solo, side by side, first, then after we beat it, we started battling on VS mode.

R

Raden Faiz

Overcooked and Mario Rabbids. Mario Rabbids you can play coop and also Vs.

B

Brian Jolley

My wife loves Arms and Kirby drops next month and will have local co op

B

Brandon Giddens

Mario Kart seems to be popular

C

Charles Feasenhiser

Mario + rabbids has a nice little co-op section, simple yet fun enough for newcomers.

C

Christoffer Aasted

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, Overcooked, Resident Evil Revelations 2+1, Lichtspear- best co-op games for me so far

J

Javier Lemuel Quiñones Galán

Mario Kart, Minecraft, Pokken, Mario Rabbids, Overcooked

R

Ron Rife

Heat a lot about overcooked. Me and the Mrs. Haven't tried that out yet tho

J

Justin Rubin

Lovers in a dangerous space time is fantastic co-op multiplayer. Really fun to work together with an extra person. My girlfriend and I really enjoy it. Cute art style too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom