Contact advertising [email protected]

Any recommendation for a good mobo with 6700k that has 5ghz wifi support ? I...

• Thread starter Cedric John Sebastian
  • Start date
C

Cedric John Sebastian

Any recommendation for a good mobo with 6700k that has 5ghz wifi support ?

I remember when I first saw you, you made me feel what is the true meaning of "Love at first sight". I knew from then I had to battle my ex fiancé to get you. Despite of her being a jerk, I fought for you. To get you. You were always there for me to comfort me. All the sales we've been through, the sacrifices we made for the Almighty Gaben, you never left me. The break up between me and my ex fiancé was rough but you helped me get through it. To move on. You taught me how to never give up. At times I'm lonely you were there. Calling my name. Whispering my name. You never made me feel alone. You never made me feel rushed. You waited for the next time i get to play with you. But now, after all this time, teaching me to move forward is one thing i cant forget and I thank you for that. This is the last thing i want to move forward about. But now it is you that i need to leave behind. I hope youre doing well with the angels and guide me to pick good decisions in life. Just like how I'm about to choose of moving forward about you passing away. Thank you my friend. Requiescat In Pace. August 2015 to June 2017. Sad reacts only.

T

Tracie West

That speech

A

Abdellah Hamdadou

Msi z170 m9 ack gaming motherboard

C

Cedric John Sebastian

NO! THE BITCH IS FUCKING ALIVE!!!

M

Mustafa Adaoğlu

Asus Strix Z270E Gaming

E

Eko Prasetyo

Now, I'll move away from ASUS then if it only last two years...

C

Cedric John Sebastian

It is alive. Mobo pin was loose hahaha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom