Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any prim + servers that have slightly boosted stats?

S

Shaye Terrell

Any prim + servers that have slightly boosted stats?

R

Ryan VanPelt

Trifecta is a growing community based on having the best ark experience. The admins are awesome. No admin abuse whatsoever. Pvp on weekends only. X10 weekly sometimes daily events. Growing population and one of the best group of admins in the game. Admins do not play they are only here to help. Will be a shop set up soon. Honestly one of the best clusters out there. Give us a try and you won't be disappointed.

We also have a brand new PRIM PLUS server on the center!

TRIFECTA SERVERS presents 4 Nitrado Server Cluster (XBOX) (Cross Play)(Custom Drops on all servers)(all engrams unlocked)

Our Server has something for everyone! Come check out our multitude of events to!

HUNGER GAMES (Center)
FIGHT CLUB (Ragnarok PVP)
PAINTBALL/DEATHMATCH (Ragnarok PVP)
CAPTURE THE EGG (Ragnarok PVP)
BOLA DODGEBALL (Ragnarok PVP)
MANTA RACING (Center)

And many more

Our servers have everything you're looking for!

No raiding (Mon- Thurs)
Full PVP No Rules (Fri- Sun)

You have the option to stay pve with white flags.
(On Aberration and The Center)

STATS

10x harvest
10x taming
5x xp
200x weight

SERVERS

Trifecta Ragnorak PVP

Trifecta Ragnorak PVE

Trifecta The Center PVPVE

Trifecta Aberration PVPVE

I would like to Welcome you to the best that Ark has to offer in 1 or all of Trifecta Servers!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Join the discord or Facebook group read the rules and pm Travis Friend (facebook) or @HeisenBurg87 Owner (discord) to agree to the rules!

N

Noelle Reid

Ever tried an RP Server? Elysian is a Prim+ PvPvE Xbox Server hosted through Nitrado on Ragnarok that also allows Crossplay with Windows 10.

We hold a plethora of activities to keep you interested, ranging from Dynamic Events that move the season forward to Kingdom or Admin hosted events that include festivities such as Cooking Contests, Pit Fights, Building Contests, Mad King Says, and an obstacle course where you dodge wyverns, argies, and rexes, oh my!

We also have 8 character races as well as 23 professions to choose from. Whether you want to be a sophisticated Sylvari only interested in alchemical pursuits or a daring Dragonborn primarily concerned with hunting down the scourge of the skies, it is ultimately your choice how you decide. So enter Elysian, where you can build, dominate, and survive.

And if you believe that rhyme was sublime, come check his out!

Boosted Player and Dino Stats
Taming x8
Mature x20
Gathering x5
Experience x3
Weekly Events
Kingdoms & Towns
Races & Professions

J

Jolene Baughman

A

Amber Howard

There Be Dragons. I am on mobile right now but I have posted about the group before. We are on the center map right now. :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom