Contact advertising [email protected]

Any other people main as Mei? Am I the only one that thinks she needs a buff? Her ice...

M

Morgan Heckel

Any other people main as Mei? Am I the only one that thinks she needs a buff? Her ice crystals take way too long to charge imo.

D

Daniel John Langlois

She’s a niche character. She doesn’t need a buff.

D

David Kapp

If I were to buff her I'd give her more mobility, her secondary fire is fine how it is for how powerful it is

N

Nico Labelle

I would rather give away my testicles instead of getting a Mei buff lol she's easy to counter but holy shit shes annoying lol

P

Preston Thomas

Needs a buff. Nothing huge but maybe like an extra Piller to her ice wall or reload her gun after kryo freeze

J

Juan Nunez

Jeff said something about changing her? Just so her pick rate is higher

E

Emma Rebecca

Mei just needs a rework her current kit is pretty useless at higher ranks bc of the fact she's so slow moving and isn't very mobile

K

Kevin Monterroso

I swear I thought papa jeff said she is going ti get re worked....

N

Nya Allana

Jardio (twitch streamer) who is considered the #1 Mei agrees she needs a buff. His proposed buff is that the ammo should slowly regenerate during cryofreeze, because if you have no ammo and only cryofreeze during a duel you are screwed.

S

Sami Ullah

here we go again ! common guys just play the GAME !!! she is ESP good now since people be taking triple tanks ! ice wall those slow moving nooobies

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom