Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any other admins feeling my pain about their players not being able to connect, do to...

A

Ashley Hampton

Any other admins feeling my pain about their players not being able to connect, do to load screen issues? Why Ark WHY!!!!!

M

Mike Nichols

I feel ya but we solved it as best we could. Have everyone pit all gear away and jump in water and log out when done for the day. I've never had a problem coming back when we do this.

N

Neal Gibson

Louise Gibson

R

Roland Juarez

Tell them to reset the mac address on xbox it always helps me

S

Sammi Miller

Also, make sure you are logging out in an area with little building or tames. We have this issue once we build big. Log out surrounded by 100+ tame tags and you lag so bad before you actually get in that it never actually connects.

B

Brittany Christie

Our players seem to have better results (after hard reset) when loading into single player, then loading into server without quitting single player.

S

Sammi Miller

Oh! And it's best to load ark, sit on the title screen a minute or two then load in through a gamertag on or for the server. You practically can't even get into the one I play on unless you do that.

D

Daniel Mize

I've had that problem on my server but all I had to do was clear my host Xbox MAC address and open nat on Xbox and router ports

W

Will Byerly

Those ice wyverns tho lol they still messing shit up.

A

Aaron Firmingham

When this happens I clear my MAC address. It fixes it

H

Holly Dunham

Ice wyverns are fixed tho. Our server has had no issues whatsoever and the wyverns are GORGEOUS now that you can see them

T

Tracy Dale

Been like it for months.
Hard reboots router resets and deleting saved data seems to be the only way round sometimes

L

Lisa Primo

The only time my server has this issue is if someone forgets to take off Tek gear before logging off. Can't log in while wearing Tek.

L

Lisa Primo

Usually I have to go find them and remove their gear and then they load in fine.

A

Ashley Hampton

I used the port forwarding thing and it's working fine. Also telling members to let the game load first, and then join the server...not just jump on the Xbox and go directly to the server.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom