Admins are very helpful
Shop is open every day with bank
Role-play players are welcome
And get a starter Dino pteranodon or horse

A

Antz Waugh

C

Colton Pasto

Decent boosts, cluster with Aberration and the Center, with a starter pack for both maps!

J

Juan M Duran III

Server name: Ark EVOLUTION PVP 3x boosted. Seach "evolution" and it will show up. Xb1 nitrado server on RAGNAROK and ABERRATION(server name is : ark aberration evolution) CLUSTER

3x XP, TAMING AND HARVEST.

Reduced player water and food drain

Increased spoil time

Breeding reduced by 75%

Welcome center at vikings bay cove.

Survival shelter in the south.

Player weight slightly increased.

Starter packs!

Balanced various settings for a better player experience. Events and challenges as population grows. Stadium in near future. This server is adult run. Admins are here to help keep server running smooth and take care of starter packs. The admins will not interfere with other tribe issues. We have a growing community and looking to expand. NO RULES

R

Rachel Elizabeth

Yesss come and try ⚔ARK - POiSE PVP 24/7 - ABERRATION/RAG/CENTER⚔ the rates are in the description

J

Josh Rickel

Looking for a full pvp server with no rules?
ApexArkCluster is the one for you.
Ragnarok and aberration cluster.
NO RULES!
CHILL ADMINS!
CUSTOM DROPS!
MAX WILD DINO IS 198!
MAX PLAYER LEVEL IS 100 BUT WILL BE BOOSTING IT!
50 SLOTS ON EACH!
TEK ENGRAMS AUTO UNLOCKED AT LEVEL 100

Apex Ark Cluster (Custom Drops) Boosted Rag

Apex Ark Cluster (Custom Drops) Boosted Aberration

Currently Averaging around 25-30 players Daily

Some of the stats are.
25x exp
50x taming
25x harvest
Food and water draining reduced
Turret damage is 1.35
Supply crate 2.6
Fishing loot is 7
Gas consumption is reduced
Breeding 35x
50x incubating
Character stats are
25pts per level for health/stam
Mele is 2.5
Speed is slightly boosted
Weight is unlimited
Oxygen is boosted
Fortitude goes up 10 points per level.
Flyer speed is increased
Anyone can cuddle for imprints
Playform saddles hold more structures
Cave flying Enabled

COME JOIN NOW!

B

Blake Perez

Search "Thirst" in unofficial pc sessions for our cluster servers. Rag, island, and aberration.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

W

William Bryant

Join (ROCKSTAR ARK) for a highly boosted and well balanced server

N

Naim Djdraco

R

Riley Calton

New island map Nitrado server
Theme is Viking kingdoms Rp
There is currently 4 kingdoms that need a brave king or queen to conquer and control their land and lead their kingdom to a healthy success

Each kingdom will represent a Dino so the Dwarfs will be wolves
Elves will be bears
Fertile will be green obelisk will have a poison wyvern to represent that kingdom
Myrar will be blue obelisk will have a ice wyvern to represent that kingdom
Alimant will be red obelisk and have a fire wyvern to represent that kingdom

Stats
5xp
4harvest
10x taming
14x Breeding
14x maturation
20x egg hatch
4x imprints to get 100%

All Roles are needed and each player will have a story based to their role and jobs etc... if your interested put your GT/ IGN/ and role and a little intro to your character

Viking territory

Ruler Gt:james1985calton

Ruler tribe: Viking

Ruler ign: Icy Wolf

❌TERRITORY RULES❌

No building on my territory without speaking to me

No attacking or raiding unless I give instructions

Self defence only

No attacking dwarfs they are harmless to us so why harm them

No attacking other realms unless you talk to me first (be respectful it's there home not yours)

Do not attack other Vikings

❌DANGER❌

"Vikings" is a tribe trying to claim my territory he is unknown on the fb page and is power hungry not thinking about OUR realm make sure you join the tribe "Viking" we own the land and have a relationship with dwarfs we are the Viking realm not them

Dinos

Our Dinos are our Dinos not everyone's if a Dino is killed send me proof I will deal with it

ROYAL⚜JOBS

I'm a king of the realm putting a bounty on my head I need ROYAL knights,breeders,builders and scouts to get a royal job you must: prove you're loyalty,talk to me,follow commands,rules and requests after this you will go to the training groundsto complete a task in 1 hr max then you have earned rank 1 loyalty then over time when I trust you more rank 2 then rank 3 and after rank 3 you can rent small amounts of territory off me you can't make rules etc but if you rent it I will make sure no one enters but me the king and other loyal members can if you let them BUT you have no power over me if you stop being loyal and start to slack you get the sack loosing your territory

~Icy Wolf The (myrar King)

Thoran Dwarf King
Myrar
Built in Myrar Caves
Rules
No Dwarfs are to build anywhere near another kingdom
No Starting war with another kingdom
No default human names
Every dwarf has to have a backstory to why they came to our realm
Rule breakers have to live as an out cast or prisoner

Thoran (Dwarfs ruler)

Rest of kingdoms are free but be warned ppl will try to become the new king and take your throne

I'm recruiting Vikings for my territory

W

Wesley Dale

S

Sonia Pires

W

Wesley Dale

Alfie Smalldridge

S

Shane Eagles

Yea dickserver

H

Hannah McLaughlin

D

Daniel Vickers

PvP Ragnarok 24/7 server boosted atleast 6x+ on taming harvest raisng! starter packs(Includes Rex) just shout in chat for starter an admin will take care of you if for some reason one is not on send a message to the host account and one will be given as soon as admin gets on!! There’s a few tribes on it already but pretty open still no alpha yet either!! No real rules other then Karma! Lol It’s a pretty chill server at the moment so if you’re looking for a server to build up on this is it. There is a Community center a with forges and stuff and a store for anybody use on Viking bay going to be having dodo fights and other events too. The server is pretty new admin’s are active, Server is by run on GT: Arklifeboosted5 also just paid for gold for a year so server will not go down other then updates!! Look forward to playing with y’all!

C

Chris Cekuric

NITRADO SERVER PVP Aberration average 5-15 ppl online.

New players get a starter pack which gets you tools weapons and various farming dinos to get you on your way to building your new base.

See server information below:
Server Name : The Keep

(Switch Session Filter of sever screen to - UNOFFICIAL PC SESSIONS then search server name above) make sure you are not selected on PRIM PLUS at initial home screen.

SERVER INFO: server reset is every day at 4 am central time. 6x Tame, XP, Harvest. 4x weight, oxygen per-level. 20x Hatch, 6x Mature rate, 2x Mating. 10x boost Tame every weekend. Tribe Shared Imprint!, custom color on select dinos. also looking for builders to build a trading post and other sorts of structures.

Fight Night Arena is held once a month tames will vary so make sure to ask what dinos will be in the next event. Tournament style to the death. 1st place and 2nd place prizes 3rd place added after 10 entrant's. 1st - Ascendant 2-Mastercraft 3- Journey. No PVP during Tournament run! Strictly enforced!
We also have banks set up for you to raid and get some epic loot.

T

Tim Keebortz

D

Dylan McCrady

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom