Contact advertising [email protected]

Any of you guys find it amusing that on Overwatch (or tons of games really) no one can...

A

Anthony Santiago

Any of you guys find it amusing that on Overwatch (or tons of games really) no one can trash talk with originality? It’s like they only use the trendy insults of what everyone else is saying... “trash, cancer, you are bad, cuck, one trick, garbage” it’s bad enough we have to hear you bitch and whine but at least come up with something new and not just bandwagon lol anyone actually hear anything unique when getting talked shit to? Haha

A

Anthony Santiago

Vanessa Salgado

D

Darrell Bequette

Told a dude yesterday who was being toxic AF to Shut his fat cock sucker. When we wanted his shitty opinion that I'd let him off his Fucking knees and slap one out of him...

J

Jason Figueroa

They are really uncreative. I've been trolling and up to online hopliganism since Windows 98 and dial up, shit talking on yahoo chat, and the current state of online hopliganism is boring and uncreative. And it's too easy, which makes it boring. It's easier to just mute them.

A

Anthony Santiago

I used to play with a guy from the UK and we were getting trash talked by some guy on COD who thought he was the best player ever so my English friend tells him “hey m8 why I just come down there and we can have a tea and I’ll do your laundry for you, how does that sound?” The dude talking shit had no idea how to take this so he just shut the fuck up, I was in tears! My day was made and that by far was the most creative thing I’ve heard in online gaming hahahaha

W

Will Gaines

I roast widows that tell me to screw off when I'm wrecking them as widows but it's never original because that's the point of the meme

R

Riley Talbot

My best insult is "You're slower than an autistic turtle" I'm to friendly sometimes I can't even keep a straight face when I say it

G

Grey Zell

I dont insult people in general. Though people feel the need to insult me for playing Hanzo in qp or for speaking a language that isnt english or for just being friendly. Idk.

J

Jeismari Valentin

I tend to say morons a lot but I'm mostly friendly. I dont want to be part of the toxic community lol

R

Ryan Brown

I saw a video where a guy calls his teammate a chicken nugget lol

L

Luke Garside

I know the feel. People say the same shit all the time. It's so boring. I just make dumb insults like 'you're so dumb I bet you couldn't peel an orange'
Or alternately change things like GG EZ to Egg easy (Usually on games that I lose)

K

Kameron Jackson

Nothing is original these days

L

Lin Galini

I can assure you that as Mercy main and this is a truth I say to other dps “man I’m having more Elims than you. I’ve never played with so bad dps mains” xD

T

Tenzing Dawa

Cuck is the best.
It's just so silly.

Cuck

R

Raimone Gresham

Some dude called me “gay”, so I asked him for a dick pic. That ended him talking to me ASAP.

J

Jaylyn Ellis

I got called a cumdumpster. I actually respected it because no ones ever called me it before. Its usually "cunt, bitch, dicksucker" the usual. Lol

T

Tiril-Linéa Solem

I was playing earlier ‘YOURE THE REASON WE LOST GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN’ and yhe next game we hsd a few girls on our team and the people from my lastteam was on the other team, we called ourselves the vagina tesm and wr yotally rekt them

D

Diego Hernandez

That's why I avoid the trend and call everyone "bronco trolley".

Z

Zachary Burns

I just say "If you don't stop talking that smack homie imma eat yo ass"

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

When I trash talk I tell people I’ll suck their dick

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom