Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Any hanzo or widow mains here ? Don’t you hate when people say “get off hanzo get off...

D

Diaz Edwin

Any hanzo or widow mains here ? Don’t you hate when people say “get off hanzo get off widow “ before the game even starts

J

Joseph McKinney

Hanzo I’m cool with my widow is pretty useless for defense of attack maps. I won’t say anything but I expect them to change when we start failing because they’re useless.

D

David Gibson

Only really happens at lower tiers i find. If you main either and have decent win rate most ppl have already Checked out your profile soon as you picked it.. plus both characters can carry hard. To play good with widow tho, I need a good warm up before hand.

Always fun when teams flames you and you priced the wipe the other team. But if not hitting shots should change to counter

D

David Gibson

Proceed*

J

Joseph McKinney

I’m a junk main. It’s very rare I don’t get gold elim/damage. So I really don’t care what other people play. I also will change if I’m really just not having any luck. I also never expect to get healed and I know where all the health packs are on every map so it’s helpful.

G

George Rodriguez

What’s frustrating is when people don’t get off hanzo and widow when they have double shield tank

D

David Gibson

I got report 2 weeks ago for not playing widow as it was my main ha

J

Justin Valentine

I get told to swap off symmetra and she is my main

A

Adan Roda

I confirm

S

Samuel James McLeod

I’d rather have a good hanzo/widow on my team than a bad healer/tank

J

Joris Kelderman

Horrible. But I dont say they are wrong. Many, many playerd who play hanzo or widow just dont change when needed. And they just think we are also one of these kids.
We will switch if it doesnt go well, don't worry!

S

Sotiris Kak

Yes because most Hanzo and Widow mains suck.

S

Sébastien Vandeneede

I'm a Junkrat main but I was a Hanzo until all the players hated him

S

Sarah Gray

YES

J

Jared Driquez

I don't mind Hanzos or Widows... but would it kill y'all to contest the damn point once in a while sheesh.

R

Raija Moore-Reid

It's especially great in comp.

Ş

Şoreş Dinar

When team plays bad its always hanzos fault

N

Nick de Bruyker

Yea I hate that

R

Rebecca Drake

Widow main here (sometimes play hanzo too), I just mute them if they even start with that crap before the game starts.

A

Andrew Servage

yep

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom