Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Any day one players had to replace joycon from wear and tear damage yet? Not talking...

• Thread starter Chris Sleepy Torres
  • Start date
C

Chris Sleepy Torres

Any day one players had to replace joycon from wear and tear damage yet? Not talking bout dropping them or anything just like normal damage from playing over time. Ive noticed my right trigger makes a spring sound when clicked, also my left joy con buttons feel tighter to press but it slides in and out the system with lil pressure applied. It also has to be forced to fit into the controller grip thing. I do play my switch alot just wondering if anyone has similar issues

C

Chris Beavers

I think someone in this group posted yesterday that she just replaced hers for the same reason.

C

Chris Sleepy Torres

Oh ok

D

Dylan Pereira

Should be under warranty, just don't let them know about wear and tear

J

Jordan JF

I've had same issue with spring clicking

A

Alfred Combs

Have 3 sets of joys all the left buttons went out lol. The left button going out seems to be a thing only one that hasn’t went out is on my pro controller

C

Collier Godfrey

Mine are both wiggly when handheld. I’m sure I’ll have to replace them eventually. I have never done anything that would damage them. Though my play time is around 200 hours, not that long.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Mine look worn but that's it and one dropped 2 story's

E

Essam Abbasi

Switch in repair rn

R

Raul Recendez

Is this covered under Nintendo's warranty?

D

Domenick Suppa

Mine are starting to feel loose. I have the arms yellow ones.

K

Kuan Lee

I took my Joycons off a few times and already notice some wiggle in handheld mode. I've never felt the need to get a warranty for any other system before but after hearing of all the problems, I'm glad I have one for the Switch.

S

Scottie Cousino

My joycons could detach without pressing the release button making them fall out during intense play sessions.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom