Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Am I the only new Destiny player here? I don't own a console and if I buy one, it'll...

R

Ruben Braz

Am I the only new Destiny player here? I don't own a console and if I buy one, it'll be for non fps games, but I noticed all you lot either played the first game or played both games already.

R

Rudi Gatt

i am going to be playing destiny 2 for the first time on pc, never played the 1

C

Chad Dam

I played Destiny 1 briefly when I borrowed it from a friend. But I hate shooters on consoles so I be pretty much new to it as well

J

James Silkstone

I'm also gonna be new :) Never played on console

T

Tony Copz

i am new too, to be honest this is my 1st FPS game

F

Fred Farkle

Nope, never played the first one. Toyed with getting a PS3 and a keyboard/mouse adapter, but never pulled trigger on it.

J

Joshua Thomas

I’ll be on the game but by the time I get off from work and I be on at 3:15 in the am experienced player from PS4 D1 and D2

K

Katya Yakovenko

I was sad when the first game were for console only. So yeah I'm happily new player to Destiny :D

J

Joshua Thomas

Getting ready who is excited

N

Nuno Demion

I'm new to Destiny as well

A

Arieh Eitan Shak

I 2

D

Dave Blackburn

I used to play D1 on xbox now im going to play d2 on PC !! So almost like brand new to me !!

N

Nathan G Anderson

I was a day 1 player for Destiny 1 and 2 on ps4. I'll be playing on both.

K

Kevin Crawford

I didn't play D1, Figured I could just watch the story of the first one so I'm not missing anything. Don't regret it so far. I'm half an hour away from finishing this:

T

Tim Trude

Pc only player so D2 will be my first.

Z

Zirovanes

I think it's easy to over-estimate how many PC players are coming from console. I think a lot of PC players did their homework on what this game is, watching youtube videos, Twitch streams, press conferences, following communities like this. When you're an experienced gamer and you see everyone else around you getting their clans ready, talking about being raid-ready for the weekend, it's kind of just instinct to follow along with the hype unless you're making a conscious decision to avoid spoiling the experience of going into a new game and learning as you play.

V

Vinnie Duguay

I’ve never played the first but the concept interested me. The closest thing to Destiny I’ve played is Warframe.

T

Thiago Rafael Vilaça

You are not alone. o/

S

Sven de Sutter

Bever played destiny

S

Sven de Sutter

Never

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom