Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Alright, I've posted about this before. But I don't think I made it clear enough so it...

J

Jared Cooper

Alright, I've posted about this before. But I don't think I made it clear enough so it was misunderstood. Wyvern and Rock Drakes, spawn just fine and are plentiful. BUT, there are NO eggs what so ever. Rag, SE, Arrb, I've tried all three and nothing. I own a Nitrado server. And it's driving my players nuts, I've been doing dino wipes, speed up time, etc. Still nothing. Has anyone else run into this issue? Please help.

P

Patrick Martin Belford

On rag have you tried the crystal cave thats where i find wyvern eggs

K

Khal Möhle

Anyone of you guys got any wyverns yet?

N

Nicole Taylor

Are they empty nests?

D

Dan Woodman

Sounds like you need to wipe and refresh

D

Dean Kite Graham

if you are doing dino wips etc dont you need to have wild wyverns there to lay eggs. the eggs dont just spawn the wild dinos "mate" in a sense then an egg appears.

M

Michael White

Are your players hoarding eggs in their fridges and inventory? Because every kept egg is an egg not spawned, if they have eggs they don’t want tell them to eat them

K

Khal Möhle

admincheat destroyall wyvern_character_bp_base_c

And you should be good. Kills all Wyverns tho, tamed and wild.

R

Robert Fiesser

Dino wipes are required to refresh spawns of the wyvern because the wyvern and drakes actually lay the egg if they are led away from the nests then they don't produce eggs use daily Dino wipes to prevent this

J

Jonathan Senteno

I have noticed that when i went down to get drake eggs, I couldn't see the eggs unless I was right next to their little nest crater thing, they wouldn't load unless I moved around the camera a little, but after you finally see them, they will stay there no matter the distance I went. Just needed to get near for them to initially pop up. I don't know if its to let them load in, or if they have it set up that drakes will only lay an egg the moment you arrive at the nest and they are near? Idk

J

Jared Cooper

Thanks guys got it fixed. Not sure how haha but they're there now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom