Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Alright, being honest here... I started playing ark with a group of friends who were...

K

Kristen Ludwig

Alright, being honest here...
I started playing ark with a group of friends who were already really far, they all took care of me and tought me nothing but how to gather meat pretty much... I LOVE the game but all my tribe quit and now im stuck "homeless" on ark! Looking for a laid back clan to adopt me and help teach me how to play!

T

Torin Ash

join me

J

Johnny Gutz

Yes I got ark to play with my girlfriend and brother in law but then we broke up and my brother in law doesn't ever play. so no I have no one to play with. besides that , most of the servers suck I wish I had bought the physical copy so I could return it. It's just useless to me now. I'm not having any fun with it.

J

Jason Scott Dardeen

Sorry you guys seem to be having bad luck with ark.... but come and join moistpandies 24/7 ragnarok pvpve server. Get stats and great admins

J

Jason Scott Dardeen

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Anthony Rosenberger

Gotta find a laid back server start building up and talk in chat, but not too much or you will get wiped everyday

G

Glenn Schneider

Pm I'll help out

Z

Zacherie Reed Scott Hudson

Are you looking for pve or pvp, and dedicated or official?

R

Rob Shaw

Unfortunately with regards to how toxic the gaming community is these days it will be rare for you to find a built up server where you don't get the odd dickhead that ruins it for the rest of you.. They are called trolls, and they love nothing more than to piss us off. My friend hosts a server now and it's great apart from those said dickheads. We just allow them to build up then we bully them...play them at their own game...of course they then get salty, job done!

F

Felicia Kirksey

Do you play PvP or PvE?

K

Kristen Ludwig

I played PVP before. On Official. I have a Mic also

T

Tracey Charles Hayes

I have a dedicated pvpve server on Ragnarok that is slightly boosted 5 times taming and 4 times incubation and maturation. Looking for mature players 20+. Made the server because me and friends were tired of bad admins amd servers constantly going down. Will be weekly events to end with prizes. There is always an admin on the server. We will take suggestions on if we need to make changes to the server. Only rule, dont be trolls. Looking for people to join if interested add TraceyARK 243 ( but there is no space between ark and 243 had to add the due facebook issues). Look forward to seeing people on there.

A

Adam Daniel

I play official pve on island if interested

T

Tony Myers

You need to play on your own or in a small tribe for a bit. No large tribe wants to take in someone that has to be taught how to play.. id recommend that while using youtube and Google to get a handle on the game... odds are you'll grow with your tribe mates instead if feeling forever inferior to high l l players who simply boss you around....

R

Ricardo Ulfe

Are you looking for official or dedicated?

A

Anthony Luna

ArkRealms a good server so far! No raiding during the week and raiding during the week! Fun events! Faction based! Pvp

K

Karmon Keesee

I taught my girlfriend everything shit she knows more than me. But she cannot figure out the controller

T

Tim Crosby

Ask for a tribe called "community property"

9x Taming/Breeding
5x Harvest/Weight
3x Leveling
Offline Raid Protection
Monthly Purge Days
Community Events
YouTube Stardom
Much, much more!

Feel free to ask about any other rates or details you want to know about the server. We've got a great community of players. As for admin abuse, I am the ONLY admin and I don't play or compete with the other tribes. My only purpose on the server is to record videos for YouTube, manage the server and organize community events.

Again, if you have any questions about the server, feel free to ask me, or any of the members in the group linked below. See you soon!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

F

Felicia Kirksey

I'll teach you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom