Contact advertising [email protected]

alright all bs aside. i am wanting to buy a 144hz monitor and i have a EVGA 1060 6gb...

K

Keagan Hensley

alright all bs aside. i am wanting to buy a 144hz monitor and i have a EVGA 1060 6gb gpu. What is the best monitor for the price. I was looking at the HP Omen 24" but reviews are saying that its not very good. just looking at all my options as to i already have a 60HZ monitor and i am looking to buy another to add to my setup and thinking i should definitely buy one that is an upgrade

V

Vedran Kuhinek

asus vg248q

K

Keagan Hensley

Is $260 from Best Buy good or should I shop around?

D

David Ferguson

Dell S27DG (I think thats the part number)

27", 144hz, 1ms response. And with minor tweaking of the color it looks excellent.

J

Joseph Schindler

Do you even hit get over 60fps on that card. You're not gonna notice a difference if you dont, guess it depends what you play really

K

Keagan Hensley

Yeah. On cs go and rocket league for sure. But I just finished mass effect 3 and I get 60 all day on ultra settings and vsync on. With it off I was getting 100

G

Greg Abney

Asus VG248QE. I got mine factory refurbed just over a year ago for 200. Still looks and worjs great.

A

Adam Mann

I have the omen and I like it. Color is a bit drab but other than that it's great. I have an AMD gpu so I take full advantage of FreeSync

K

Keagan Hensley

Ended up with the asus

M

Mike Chavira

The Asus is good for competitive gaming but picture quality isn't very good and the colors are washed out

K

Keagan Hensley

I like the 27s but as close to my desk as I sit I’d go blind lol

R

Raymond Gonzales

Go with 240hz monitor, cap it at 144. You'll eventually upgrade your set up/gpu

K

Keagan Hensley

I went with the asus 144hz. My gtx 1060 On battlefield 1 averages about 60-80 FPS on ultra settings. So not getting the full affect of the 144 yet but I liked the warranty and the price.

K

Keagan Hensley

It’s dirty atm but this is how we ended up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom