Contact advertising [email protected]

All the “Pay to win,” hubbub lately it needs to be addressed here. I have always loved...

J

James Warren

All the “Pay to win,” hubbub lately it needs to be addressed here. I have always loved these games but I don’t appreciate having to run around playing virtual Easter egg hunt games for coins for an hour each day just to earn money to randomly customize custom clubs.

This is tedious and real serious question here: is it fun for anyone at all to do this? I am not paying for gems so this is my life right now.

EG Devs our there? Please fix this coin and gem thing, it’s a supreme waste of time and disrespectful to your players to assume they want to do this task. At least make it fun to earn, it’s a nightmare collecting these things each day for random outcomes.

Any thoughts?

J

James Warren

Added to the time waste, people can only have the right to this tedious nightmare if they pay also for PS Plus! Wow. Rip off.

N

Nick Young

No devs on here.. email them

B

Brad Gunn

Microtransactions are in every game you buy today, that's the new business model, you have two choices: grind for gems or pony up $8.50. And seriously, someone is complaining about PS Plus too? Lol, feel free to fire up your Sega Genesis.

R

Rod Burns

Just play rank 7 tournaments for your gems

A

Adam Knight

The game is in its infancy just like any other game updates are coming add-ons are coming international tourneys are coming be patience there is no reason to grind daily to achieve custom clubs enjoy the time playing

M

Mike Laplaunte

Unfortunately, there's not much endgame to this product. At least not yet. I have to admit I don't enjoy the gem grind either, it seems pointless and takes me away from golfing, which I really enjoy. I think the grinding might make more sense if the online tournaments were here - the best players earn free gems, players coming up have to grind for them.

F

Felipe Cardoso

Also think that's boring... as the clubs random upgrades and having to fix them all the time. The message is clear, buy STickets or waste your life for high level competition. That's unfair, you buy the game and that's not cheap, at least here in brazil, and you're demanded to pay more and more

E

Edward Wehrenberg

What if you don't? What happens if you never pay a dime for any microtransaction? Does the game stop?

C

Caine Schneider

We're not even two months into the game's lifetime. I think the game exhibits a lot of unfulfilled promise. Fortunately, that leaves a lot of time for improvement.

C

Caine Schneider

The main thing I'd suggest is to not worry about your custom clubs and just play game rooms with standard only gear! The custom clubs and triple precision ball allow open world scoring to become outrageous.

C

Chris Bush

Unfortunately this is the major flaw of this game and it's a very big slap in the face.

Second biggest flaw is the RANDOM sway in each swing. Even if you hit perfect impact, you aren't guaranteed perfect center of ball hit. Clap hands dropped the ball big time on this game. This game is almost worse than hot shots fore

C

Chris Bush

HSG Open tee 2 was nearly flawless and that came out so damn long ago. How they forgot almost everything from that title is beyond me. It's very deflating as we waited damn near 4 years for this game.

S

Scott Lenahan

G2 for life! Lol

W

Will Webster

It's just a game. "focus on your breathing"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom