M

Moira Lawrie-Martyn

All I can say is...... wow..

A

Austin Jones

Snitch

A

Andrew Bielby

depends are you the one who was that hero first or the one who took it cause if you took then you're a dick

B

Brandon Letham

You should of been the bigger person and just switched off. No need to let your ego control the way you play.

C

Chanhong Lou

shit like this happen, just one trick issue, try not to be like him, play whatever you think help your team, ignore those toxic players

A

Andrew Elmendorf

You shouldn't have sniped whatever character. That's said they are idiots as well. Nothing gives someone excuse to throw staying in spawn the whole match. You shouldn't have sniped though

R

Rami Aldhlagy

If that was a qp
I would flame the shit out of both of u

B

Bas Den Baars

I wouldn't call this hero sniping
and saying Lawrie should've switched off would only encourage this kind of behaviour more as catering to it means it works

C

Carlos Del Castillo Cáceda

Tag yourself, I'm diasanka

S

Steven Colon

Ah the moral grey area that is locking in characters. The source of so much toxicity.

A

Andy Hidari

Lmao kids these days

J

Josh Hayward

If this guy wanted to keep his hero, he should have locked her first. Nobody has "rights" to any specific character, that's nutso.

K

Kayleigh Kshnique Askey

I hate it when someone takes the hero im playing in the next round especially when im doing well with then

A

Amanda Soto

Lol whoops. I do this a lot but its no hard feelings. I have preferences depending on attacking or defending so sometimes i steal but its nothing personal. If im not as successful or so within a minute then i swap back but idk.Didnt realize people get tgar triggered.

B

Bas Den Baars

playing a certain hero in 1 round does not give you ownership of them at the start of the 2nd
why is this so hard to understand for some people

K

Kylie Morgan Lee

They shouldn't have thrown but you were definitely the douche here.

D

David Arriaga

Pride is everything. Good job keeping the character! You wasted their time and that's all you need

A

Amanda Schnaare

You made a one trick mad? This brings me joy.

A

Amanda Schnaare

Now then.. what hero anyway?

唐嘉慧

Being one trick and thats his own problem dude just be cool
Tell him to learn other character

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom