Contact advertising [email protected]

After working on project "Genisis" most the weekend finally got the wiring to the fans...

T

Tony Landers

After working on project "Genisis" most the weekend finally got the wiring to the fans done. Much more to go. Leds, custom water dual loop using 16x12mm acrylic. And just purchased a touch LCD 5" screen that i will mount on some blue acrylic and go on the bottom right of upper half of case. I want to say that its more fun to build it and see it come together than anything else. As this is my first custom loop install ive appreciated all those that have helped. I only hope that this inspires those who want to build there own pc and show that anything is possible with enough time and effort put into it. I've been without my rig running now for over 3 months going thru trial and error and spending a ridiculous amount of money. It will be worth it in the end.
I push a like to all that post there new rigs. As the hours and devotion everyone spends on it regardless of how much they spend is just as much appreciated.
More to come as its work in progress still

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom