Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 After new ps4update u Cant transfer to the server u Allready on?? Wtf?? Gg ark

P

Patrick Jacobsen

After new ps4update u Cant transfer to the server u Allready on?? Wtf?? Gg ark

S

Stefan Jansen

Perfect

R

Ricky Darryl Du Preez

What you mean?

A

Andrew Howard

Tabitha Panda Lee, Jaidan Andre Pillieron

A

Alex Ziegler

Meaning?

S

Shamus Paul Parker

?

R

Ricky Darryl Du Preez

Well if it a what I think it mean it will make trading bulk ingot a bitch

P

Patrick Jacobsen

Now u gotta transfer to se and Then back to refresh. And What if your stuck out somewhere in the wildernes, now u gotta run home

D

Damien White

Oh so they changed it so that they work as originally intended... And stopping dupers in the process.. Cool

T

Tomasz Stasik

It's not storage. Good idea.
Obelisk is to transfer items/dinos between servers. It's not storage box

C

Clint Widel

That was their main concern? Really? Thry couldnt have fixed stuff that actually needs fixed?

D

Drew Taylor

Well, that fuck up moveing you're DINOS ><, I don't have a Quz so I'll have to use a boat to move my big or slow Dino to where I need them... Aka fuck you SE map lol and with the new PC update soon to hit ps4/Xbox. Quz will count as 20tame limit if you build on there platform.

R

Robert Bush

That new tame cap will wipe the game out....

C

Conner Woodruff

Roberto Ayala???

J

Jacob Allen

Legit everyone bitching about this all u have to do if you have to refresh milk etc is simply join another server don't join in tho close your game after you join and are in the spawn character screen that way character is still uploaded in the ob then just go to your main server no need to run around looking for drops literally just a little longer to refresh and regoing but works

C

Clayton S Borden

It's so frustrating I've started over like 6 times I won't do a room unless it's boasted now

L

Luke Webster

It's easy, transfer to a different server but don't spawn. Exit to main menu then download character to the server you wanted. Job done :)

T

Tomasz Stasik

they could fix shit but players like you brake the game, to many people abusing this even dupers. if we all use the game and do not abuse glitches game will work beter

T

Tyler Hazelip

R

Rob Stephens

I just love the irony..... Gamers moan for months... Wildcard fix your fucking game... So they fix... And the moaning starts... Wildcard you have fixed the exploits I like to use

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom