Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 After Destiny 2 dying out for me, making the jump back to ark, can’t play as hardcore...

K

Kayla Horton

After Destiny 2 dying out for me, making the jump back to ark, can’t play as hardcore as when it first came out because of work but keen to find a group that doesn’t mind someone a little more casual. downloading as we speak.

M

Mike Hill

I have prim+ pve rag server

J

Justin Graham

very friendly server

J

Jon Radke

You can join me. When have fun and aren't slave drivers. Also part of a well known tribe I won't speak of on this post

J

Jon Radke

Pm you

T

Tony Tirone Jr

PM me. We are rebuilding on the island now.

E

Evan Pevehouse

Mitch Bailey

E

Ethan Georgeson

Pvp official, roughly 60 members if you wanna join.

S

Steven Jones

Casual good for us.

C

Chris Hristos

We may have a spot if you like, jerky from 36 lol

E

Eddy Brown

Hardcores defo the way to go but i feel ur pain work plus the grind sad times

B

Bryan Stricklin

I done told you Kayla. Sheesh

T

Tylor Miller

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Chris Keightley

Jonpaul Keeley

M

Michael Green

Hmu

J

Jer D Canada

D2 was dead after the first week.... that ARK life though... You looking for official, unofficial, dedicated? PVP or PVe?

K

Kayla Horton

I️ can’t even get into a server right now, my games being weird.

S

Steven Jones

Servers are down.

T

Tony Burb

❌420 friendly pc hosted server for PS4❌

Hi there. We have a low boosted not too populated cluster. Been up for about a month. We have rag, center, and SE. island coming later today. Join in while the population is low to get that perfect amazing build spot. There are no admins and we are paid in full for a year. Our main goal is population. Check out the pinned post in the link below for more info

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

For those that sign up thru the page (msg the page, mention me) you will get a starter pack including a full set of metal tools, a ptera with a saddle and a teepee

K

Kris Gordon

Fairy Tail Ragnarock PvE looking for mems to join chat and trade we have all servers available or coming up for cross ark capability admins are friendly

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom