Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One After all the dumb shit they added to this game they couldnt friggin add a whistle to...

T

Tyler Clemens

After all the dumb shit they added to this game they couldnt friggin add a whistle to make flyers land? So tired of chasin flyers around when i forget to whistle stop following after i get off them, at least the ptera lands, fuckin griffin hovers there just barely danglin his back feet within reach and dont get me started on wyverns.....yes i know they land..only after they fly a mile away from you. Wish they would add a land whistle so life could be easy for once lol

J

Justin Lee

I havent played in quite a long time but cant you literally point to a location and tell them to go there aka land.

J

Jack Zernia

Gotta whip em they land on the spot my friend

J

Jessy Dussetschleger

Ikr

E

Em May

Use a whip!

L

Lori Williams Wiley

Whip or left bumper dpad to command to land

J

Jordan Vaughan

Ordering groups and lb dpad to point

L

Lucas Thompson

Just use a whip. It will make a flyer land.

J

Joe Palmer

Whip it. Whip it good...

M

Mike Rogue

Quit whinin you baby

E

Earl Nelson

They added the option to scroll on game chat finally... Let's not break the game anymore by getting greedy

N

Nicholas Papotto

i hop of my beautiful vday megladon as it was on aggressive swam in the total opposite direction without attacking the mantas who first hit me... hes been lost for over a week in the big old blue... Griffins not landing is annoying ... also my attack whistle on the all command hanst worked in over 2 updates

A

Aaron Hartley

Press lb and up on dpad and it whistles them to what ever ur pointing at and they land or very close to floor

J

Justin Nies

Whip them they will land

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom