Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 ADMINS this is NOT an ad. Ok I've been talking with a few friends and we are very...

T

Tony Burb

ADMINS this is NOT an ad.

Ok I've been talking with a few friends and we are very curious, and this is the biggest page for ark so lets hear what you guys think.

Who would be interested in a prim+ hardcore roleplay server. A RP server where dying means losing everything, your house, your levels, you belongings? Who would join a server like that? (Keep in mind most dinos that don't play a factor in the time era of the roleplay would be removed, meaning your main threat would be other players)

What kind of opinions on stats would you give the owner?

Who would be interested in helping set up something like that (I'm sure only 1 or 2 people would be welcome in to help if any)

Picture for attention, not my build

A

Alex Beia

So, essentially if you're going for a fantasy themed world, you would remove most dinos that don't fit the bill, and keep fantastical creatures like wyvrens, and have beasts of burden like horses, rino, mammoth and such?

That would be cool! As far as stats, since lots of your fighting will be done on foot and not using powerful dinos, maybe boost player melee multiplier 1.5x or so? Possibly carry weight, again to compensate for no large dino like bronto.

I'm running two servers of my own, but am interested to see this take off and grow.

S

Stefan Murphy

Annwn realm

N

Nicole Bely

If you are doing what Alex Beia is starting that is going to be difficult. The animals always respawn you will have to do the removals several times a day by name for each species.

A

Alex Beia

You can control dino spawns in a nitrado server.

A

Alex Beia

Disabling any dino is fairly easy.

N

Nicole Bely

That must be new

A

Alex Beia

Since the second or third day of Nitrado hosting my server. I'll show you.

A

Alex Beia

A

Alex Beia

Engine settings, first option you see. Dino Spawn Weight Multiplier.

A

Alex Beia

The very first day Nitrado allowed renting servers I got one. I think a couple days, or the next day after, they added more engine settings, advanced ini stuff came about a week or two after release of servers. If I recall!

J

Jayme Adams

I'd be interested

T

Taylor Wines

Is it official

C

Chris Molinar

Nice Ad.

K

Kaiden Worrell

I'm down bro I'll defo help

T

Tony Burb

Yes Alex Beia that's exactly what we are thinking but different theme.

A

Ark Lark

In my opinion I wouldnt remove dinos..its kind of hard to attract people to a server that has no dinos when the game is based around them. I love the idea...but people are picky and the population would be extremely hard to raise

A

Ark Lark

By the way did you build that castle? looks amazing

D

Duncan McIntyre

Sounds like fun actually

H

Hillary Ann Henson

About a year ago I popped into a server that was pirate based they had ships everywhere little village set up it was really neat

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom