Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Admins supposing play legit when the server has not been up for 2 days yet and they...

S

Sam Mcanespie

Admins supposing play legit when the server has not been up for 2 days yet and they have level 300+ quetzals and Rex's with 100+ turrets with a huge metal base the server is boosted with 20 pick up but if they already have 6 Rex's over level 300 and they have 3 griffins also they only have 2 Indi forges but they have enough metal to make ammo turrets hatch frames and the huge metal base also they don't have a frog but they have enough cp to make these awesome weapons that do over a 1000 damage in one hit when u have a mastercraft saddle also don't join desertfoxairsof it's a load of bs and there excuse to having so much stuff is they grind but the server isn't even 2 days old and all their tames are 150 ++

R

Red Ayakashi-Yoru

It's called they just spawned everything in

J

Joe Palmer

Is the server boosted? Are the drops modified? Are they in a good metal location? Are they utilizing the insane amount of cp you can get just by hitting the beaver dams every 45 minutes? On my slightly boosted server my 2 man tribe can bust out 12k metal in a few hours without breaking a sweat, 24k+ if we we really work at it. One beaver dam run gets us 6k to 8k cp. It's amazing what you can accomplish if you focus on grinding and not dicking around worrying about what other people are doing.
Stop being a salty ass kid.

K

Kc Novak

Does it matter though it's there server who gives a fuck your going to spawn shit in if given admin

E

Eric Stevens

These posts are cancer. Just get your own server!

J

Jonathan Reynolds

I could build a base 3x the size in two days with that kind of boost.

Get 2 150 games and start breeding and you only need 6 levels for them to pop over 300.

R

Ryan Siebold

Yeah these posts are very irritating. My favorite are the scrubs who get their shit handed to them by other tribes then go "The admins they're raping Dino's and putting losers in firing squads they spawned in! They're selling weapons to ISIS"

B

Brandon Wofford

Aside from the 300+ quetz and rex I could have this stuff on day 7 official rates with my tribe. We would definitely be finding 150's to kibble tame for breeding too. So this is definitely not farfetched for a group of guys that know what's what. On a boosted server

J

Joe Palmer

D

Derrick Campbell

I wouldn’t even worry about it I would just leave

D

Domina Mortem

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ryan Siebold

Kid doesn't even pay bills, not even old enough for a job. Servers cost money, they can give themselves gifts if they are not raiding you with it. Cry more

J

Jonathan Reynolds

Join me on reapers ark

B

Blake Martin

Crybaby.

R

Richard Worden

I dont get the point of this post...like does it really matter? I mean if you paid for the server/xbox whatever, then i would get it, but chances are, you are just crying about it, how about this, pay for your own server, and you can make the rules, and play how you want. Deal?

M

Matt Wimbish

Try server NYMPS. Admins don't PVP.

C

Christopher Glasby

Whats the stats like? Breeding and gather rates? It honestly wouldnt be hard on a boosted server. I had a tribe of 6 and we could roll a base and some high level tames out in 2 days while playing 5 to 6 hrs a day. Probably just dont have a life

H

Hunter Rowe

As far as the frog goes. I never have a frog at base. Mine always stays where the cp is. Makes it easier

D

Derrick Campbell

I have a good server for you probably one of the better ones I found and the admins are dope and take action quick

T

Toni Whitmore

Tbh, on my server admins are pve. We spawn our base in WITH turrets to protect it since that’s where we keep event prizes. If we’re not wanting to go tame will will spawn in pt Dino’s to breed bc that’s what we do when we’re not cleanin the server, building events or hosting them.

If the admins are pve I don’t see a problem with it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom