Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Admin/Post Question and Opinions Requested - Mario + Rabbids Hey everyone, I'm sure...

A

Alex Hoosz

Admin/Post Question and Opinions Requested - Mario + Rabbids

Hey everyone, I'm sure you noticed both the enourmous amount of game posts and have also noticed many aren't coming through over the past little while. Reason being is that while many of you are enjoying the game (we are!) and want to tell the world about it, there's also the fact that the page is being inundated with these posts and many are not able to find other interests on the page. With that being the case, we want to ask you what would be the better solution?

Our options as of now are to create a "Hype Post" where most Mario + Rabbids posts would go. This way everything related to this game would be in a single spot to find. The other option is an "Event Page" where you could post your own threads. If you have any other ideas please also leave a comment and we'll take any good ideas that come about in consideration.

Apologies for the hassle. You guys have made this group over 35k strong in the last few months and we couldn't be more appreciative! However, there are only so many of us working the group and only so much we're able to do at a time. We want to do what's best for you all, so please let us have your input!

Thanks everyone!

- Alex

B

Bella Hale

Also let's keep the comments civil. The whole mod team and admin team are doing this for free and we are trying our best.

M

Matt Ditter

Thanks for bringing this concern to the group, Alex. I would think the easiest solution would simply be to have a single "Hype Post" for all things related to the Rabbids game.

J

Jonathan Patimo

I really wish that people will learn how to use the search function

E

Ethan Shane Hayes

This would be a good poll to put up and let people vote in numbers for all future big game releases.

I personally think the hype post works best to cover the initial hundreds of posts that flood in around the release date, so as other topics don't get lost in the current.

A

Andrey Grech

And it's just Mario Rabbids. Can't imagine what will happen with Mario Odissey release.
But I agree with the idea - sometimes it's hard to find post even from yeasterday

A

Aleaha Jones

What was the outcome of this?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom