Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One About to play ark for the very first time once it downloads probably in about 5 hours...

S

Seth Dora

About to play ark for the very first time once it downloads probably in about 5 hours . What's a good beginning sever?

C

Charlie Davies

Hey guys! Try our nitrado cluster servers:
Rockstar Ark Island - Average 25 players
Rockstar Ark Ragnarok - Average 20 players

Boosted for accelerated fun, full pvp, great fights, active administration team, and more nitrados joining the cluster to come! Still very freshly reset servers, the best time to join is now! Rules and stats provided by admin on the server.

Jma - Admin
Yea this is a great server. 20 pick up insta lvl insta tame 100% imprint just to name a few. I am one of the admins. We DO NOT raid unless you mess with us. Also we grind and do not spawn in anything. If you have any questions plz let me know.

Thanks for your time and see you on the battleground

K

Kent Alabran

Got one ironstrikers pve pvp we teach the game. Friend sever no trolls yet come play and build how you like.

B

Blake Perez

The island is the beginners server. Learn on there.

A

Aric Thompson

Unofficial pc. Ragnarok. PeeWees Playhouse

B

Brandon Ackers

I'd play single player first, download sa companion and cheat like hell,,, God mode and all,,, spawn a bunch of shit in and get a feel for the game,,,. Once you join a server don't trust any one,,, if it's too good to be true then get ready for an arse raping,,, I've had friends for months and months just to be insided.. but overall if you got a wife and kids then you might as well say goodbye to them cause this game is cancer to your social life,,, lol

B

Brett Blankenship

PeeWees Playhouse Ark Ragnorak

J

Jo Hill

Alpha Ark Clusters

PVP CLUSTER (ab,rag,center,island)
PVE CLUSTER (all maps)

You looking for a server to just step away from the harder grind of official servers? Come join the Alpha Ark Cluster Servers Community! Not only do we have PvP Clusters, we have PvE clusters. Joining this server will bring you a wide variety of things, from boosted stats, to customized drops, to easy taming, etc!

PVP CLUSTER (ab,rag,center,island)
PVE CLUSTER (all maps)

To all of you mad raiders and PvP'ers the best part is that there is only one admin to the PvP cluster servers, and it's the owner. He responds quick, and gets the business handled fluently and fast.

If you're a crazy, tame loving, base building fanatic, then our PvE Cluster Servers are for you! Everybody is friendly! Admins will do their best to suit your needs at the best service they can possibly give to you.

Now don't worry, we won't leave you hanging with no gear beginning game... We offer starters and a 7 day grace period.
Starters include: (Industrial Forge, Chemistry Bench, Fabricator, Griffin, and a breeding pair of Rex's)

Rules:
1. NO claiming large sums of land
2. Absolutely NO pillar bombing, will be warned once
3. 2 bases per tribe per server
4. Show any type of admin and or host the respect they deserve
5. NO refunds
6. NO blocking artifact spawns

If you are interested in joining the server please join the Facebook group (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)
When accepted into the group, please locate the pinned post and leave your GT, IGN, and Tribe Name in the comments.

Message Jo Hill on facebook to receive your starter and tek bubble for the start of your grace period.

J

Jo Hill

J

Jo Hill

T

ThunderHawk Rodriguez

Add AccuARK Arena, PVE and it's on a island map. Add AccuARK Arena to your friends list on Xbox and join game. It's easy as that. Have fun.

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

Your own single player

E

Emma Garrett

add the facebook page floatingark

S

Simon Booth

Checkout ArkDediWorld PvE facebook page for more details. PvE only on ragnarok. Chilled out Xbox one dedicated server hosted by PC cross-play

A

Allan Downing

Come join floating ark I'll help you out man even with the million stupid noob questions you will have, as we all found it hard to start with very hard in places

A

Alexis McLeod

Good server, good admins, awesome community

♥ Ataraxia ♥

Low Boosts || 7 Tribe Cap

Our Maps:
❤Ragnarok❤
Aberration
Center
Island
Scorched Earth

Might I add, if you're into events to spice Ark up, we're working on a big PUBG☠ event area!

Our Groups:

FB:

Discord:

S

Simon Ball

S

Simon Ball

Right here!!! Check us out!

WAR ZONE PVP CLUSTER!!

We keep it bloody in the WZ,we want your tribe big,well defended and agressive! We host daily events and allow you to choose your prizes so as to provide you what you need to be competitive

We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP so you can expect to enjoy all your hard work.Offline raid protection through the week, We remove O.R.P. for the "bloody weekend"

4 servers in the cluster with plenty of places to build!
Server names:
WAR ZONE (RAGNAROK)
WAR ZONE ISL (The Island)
WAR ZONE CENTER (The Center)
WAR ZONE ABERRATION

FEATURING:Daily Events
Indoor PvP arena
Outdoor PvP arena
Death Maze
FREE ADMIN HOSTED BOSS FIGHTS
Naval warfare arena
Fishing Dock
Server store & currency
THIS is an adult 18+ community with a zero tolerance policy on whining
Password protected so no random trolls
Lots of tribes recruiting in server

There are not many rules in the WZ,but the community has a unique way of dealing with folks who demonstrate a lack of class and or sportsmanship.pick on small tribes and fresh spawns you expect to be hunted to extinction.

Don't get me wrong,We have some extremely talented PVP players in server and most of us are downright bloodthirsty savages,I'm simply saying you will have the chance to build up and we all believe in online PVP.

You can expect to be REWARDED HEAVILY for being a loyal WZ player or recruiting new players and tribemembers.

WZ will NOT CHANGE OR WIPE.The servers are prepaid and will not shut down prematurely

For admission and more details check out our FB community.

YOU MUST SIGN PINNED POST FOR THE PW

In closing.....That's what I'm offering,a community! This is more than just a cluster of servers,we are attempting to break the mold of ark's "salty pvp" and give folks a chance to have fun for an extended period of time. JOIN US!

H

Heath Clements

Triggs 24/7 pvp server. Join up I'll get you a tame of your choice and some asc tools. I'll help you get going

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom