Contact advertising [email protected]

Aaand 180 ping genji makes it to plat. EDIT:Hi everyone .I noticed everyone had been...

N

Naseer Abbas

Aaand 180 ping genji makes it to plat.
EDIT:Hi everyone .I noticed everyone had been talking about my chat ban.If you care about it so much i suppose you would listen to a little story.A month ago i started with high hopes.BEING a genji main.I insta lock genji.Ok so far so good go behind enemy lines kill the supp then kill the dps 2 tank left and i die.Okay i tell my team to rush the payload it will be easy but they are struggling with a single roadhog at payload.I get frustrated only having all 4 golds and the payload not getting anywhere.We lost at spawn.In that brief period i swore at my team in match chat reusing the word "fuck" again and again.And they give me no reply whilist the enemy team supports me on it and agree on my standpoint.THIS HAPPENED 5 MATCHES.5 MATCHES.and then i got even more frustrated with every match.Im the type of person to play 20 comp matches a day and it gets really frustrating and draining for my body.i with my freedom of speech DID swear.If that makes me less of sensitive id agree with it but it doesnt make me less of a human to get criticized like this with every post

N

Nika Urjumelashvili

'Silenced for 8 days' lulul

R

Riley Swim

T

Tyler Jøseph

Sheeps came to bitch about chat ban, so fucking what, it might not even be his fault, people can be really frustrating sometimes.

D

Donny Juan

I must be an angel compared to some guys...how bad can ppl rage to get chatbans ? xD

D

Dusty Crow

Me to! And now I'm back down to gold lol

J

Juliet Rebecca Stacey

Honestly idc about the chat ban. Congrats on plat! I'm stuck in mid gold.

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

Nice chat ban lul

A

Abdallah Kazi

I am a 180 ping genji too and almost reached Diamond once!

X

Xavier Pleva

Good job, pretty tough to climb as Genji to begin with, let alone with a bad connection.

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

Yikes!

O

Ole Håvard Furuseth Bergan

How does anyone have 180 in ping?

I live in Europa, and play on the American server. I only have 129 :eek:

R

Randell Raber

McDonald’sWi-Fi got to Putnam good Job bro

G

Greg Howe

Omg this is sad

G

Greg Howe

But good job tho

P

Paul L. Williams III

That chat ban though.

T

Trevor Stockstill

L

Luke Schirmer

Grats on plat. If you weren't so toxic to your teammates you probably would have gotten there much sooner.

O

Ole Håvard Furuseth Bergan

When your SJW but you defend a morron that deserve it.

Do you people think it's supose to stay hidden? I actually think Blizz putted the ban/silence there so people actuallty can see it :)

M

Matt Mcallister

Congratulations on your platinum placement friend. I wish to achieve said rank soon and I wish you great fortune in your battles to come

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom