Contact advertising [email protected]

9 nerfs since the fucking rework and they still can't get it. Team Fortress 2...

• Thread starter Jordan Deardorff
  • Start date
J

Jordan Deardorff

9 nerfs since the fucking rework and they still can't get it.

Team Fortress 2 remains the best hero shooter. Because they don't fucking kill their characters.

Unless you're Heavy.

T

Tahmid Ar Rafi

8 nerf still she was really strong. it much needed

J

Jordan Deardorff

Nah, it's fucking not. You know what's needed? Reverting her back.

I'm tired of punk ass players whining about characters in the game they can't beat or work around. People hate Mercy so much but THEY NEVER FOCUS HER UNLESS TOLD TO.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

You have made multiple posts complaining about people complaining lol

J

Jamos Attens

TF2 is shithpuse

C

Christopher Michael Greene

You must be truly hurt. This is your second post in a row

L

Luke Schirmer

Mercy was a stupid hero from the start. She really shouldn't have existed. So they're trying to fix the mess they created for themselves. It'll take time, but they know what they're doing. They've been obsessing over and creating video games for like 40 years dude lol

F

Fred Simms

Comp games like this require changes every season NOT NERFS to keep comp evolving.

M

Matthew Sartain

Are you talking about mercy? She's finally viable for me to play.

A

Aarone Kitts

Come watch real gril is stream OW and fortnite
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brandon Sarratt

Mercy had a shitty kit from the start. Playing her teaches you the WORST player habits in a game like Overwatch. That's why we get hella players who don't know how to get on point because they learned to play a passive character. Mercy fans just don't like the fact that they're gonna have to work to rank up now. Idk how deep it goes internally but the game still rewards mercy for doing the most mundane shit. I still see Mercy potgs where they sit behind a wall and rack up assists when in reality our secondary heals (if we even bother to get one because for some reason people still see Mercy as a solo heal god) manages to give out most of the sustaining health.

Also REZ IS A FUCKING JOKE.

Why pick a character that has to switch between ONLY healing or ONLY firing a weapon (no matter how fast you can do it. If you're not healing, you're not keeping your team alive and if you're not doing damage you're not helping your team push.

Every character has balance. The reason Mercy has the ability to bring other teammates back from the dead is because she herself can't do much else aside from pocket heals and whip out her pea shooter every now and again to finish off some weak enemies. I hope Blizz does make some changes to her enough to where people stop playing her as often because she really isn't that good of a character in a game like this and there are better healing characters that WILL KEEP YOUR TEAM ALIVE SO YOU WONT HAVE TO RELY ON REZ.

Maybe I'm just a biased flex/support main but yeah. I'm just sick of Mercy still being a must pick after so long. No disrespect to Mercy mains, I'm sure a large deal of them are good healers and don't behave like the ones I mentioned but there's just far too much Mercy play in the game and I feel like it's one of the biggest reasons we don't see a whole lot of supports (they don't wanna play must-pick Mercy) or tanks (they don't trust their heals to keep them alive in heavy teamfights).

M

Mike Lusareta

Yeah they just break their characters. Like Pyro.

D

Donald Wood

1 trick reserve shooter god

V

Villads Gagnér Jensen

And Pyro

L

Lucas Alencar

The only thing I think it’s funny is your profile phrase “moving forward”

S

Sam Wilkinson

Everyone after the rework said "mercy is dead" "mercy is unplayable" yet she quickly became a must pick hero. Instead of moaning about the changes, adapt to them learn to play new mercy or move on to a different hero

M

Matt Bubp

You're so salty lol

M

Matt Bubp

I like how tuning mercy down so she isn't an auto-pick is "killing her". Like, you can't play a balanced hero they have to be OP for you to be good? Bummerooski bro.

M

Matteo Cherchi

Dead ringer for spy and Razorback for sniper

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom