Contact advertising [email protected]

PC 286 warlock. I am looking for a few more people to play with. I would like to try the...

K

Kimber Flowers

286 warlock. I am looking for a few more people to play with. I would like to try the raid. I used to raid hardcore in WoW. I also like to mess around in Crucible here and there (although normally I save my PVP for PUBG).

Not looking for a clan at this time, have my own with me and my 4 closest gaming friends. (Maybe if I find the right fit we will migrate to another clan in the future).

Kittentoy#1458
NA

P.S. Failsafe is my spirit animal

T

Tim To

add me Akuma#12101

D

David Turner

ButterSlax#11515

We may need another for the raid this week. We got it down sound.

S

Stasiek Wawryszuk

This week i also wanna gry raid ill add u :) is it eu?

R

Ryan Weisse

If you're looking for after 10pm PST whenever I'm at feltrockni#1110

D

Damian McGuire

I haven't raided since Cataclysm.. lol.

M

Manu Vercoe

Feel free to join my discord , we're not a clan but we're trying to get as much people in as possible so that we always have people to raid with , fill in spots etc. I will end up teaching people who are willing to learn and sherpa other people through the raid ( Teach them all the little tricks etc ) But at the moment I just usually sherpa as much members as I can through their weekly raids while I'm off work and am always down to help out anyone in need
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

We have the same last name :D

M

Marco Acgautomotove

Pubg pvp would be great if the game actually worked correctly and my bullets actually hit

P

Paolo Piazza

I play with a buddy of mine that I work with. Looking to add more people to our circle of Destiny friends.

J

Joshua Ray

Pubg is dope haha

P

Pedro Santiago

add me Althur#1583 305lv Hunter

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom