Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One 24/7 Ragnarock, PvP, boosted server looking for players and tribes of all sizes!...

I

Isaac Parsons

24/7 Ragnarock, PvP, boosted server looking for players and tribes of all sizes! Server GT: Ark Is Life 216 Server is hosted by our admin team who do not raid, but enforce a set of rules that makes it a fair PvP experience. Admin also host frequent server events such as dino battles, gladiator battles, hunger games ect. The server is boosted and settings are being tweaked, admin are open to suggestions. Check out Facebook.com/arkislife216 for server info, stats, news, updates and to contact admin. Add the server GT: Ark Is Life 216 to join our community! We also have an Xbox Club: Ark Is Life 216. Starting area under Blue Ob with crafting tables and rules, and The Arena located under Green Ob. New players head to Blue Ob to read rules!

Server rules -
No killing passive tames, No offline raiding, no brontos, no left over structures, no destroying admin structures (red flags), no PvP in neutral zones (peace meadow under Green Ob and starting area under Blue Ob), no raiding during server events.

The server also has a mercy raid rule and a server alpha tribe. Mercy rule is of you are being raided and dont want your base destroyed you can declare mercy. That means you need to disable all defences and let the winning team take resorces from your base. They are allowed to destroy crafting benches and storage, but absolutly nothing else! If either team breaks the mercy rule, admin will wipe whoever is at fault. The server alpha tribe is going to be the strongest, most progressed tribe deemed by the admin. If you are declared the alpha tribe you recieve periodic help and resorces from the admin, but if you are alpha and your base either gets destroyed or you declare mercy, whoever defeat you will become the new alpha. Happy alpha hunting!

J

Johnny Floyd

My gt is JohnPlayzPC I'm joining and looking for buddies I'm friendly

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom