Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One 24/7 Ark Medium-Small boosted Ragnarok server. Taming 4.5x, Experience 2.5x, 11 stone...

J

Justin Sherman

24/7 Ark Medium-Small boosted Ragnarok server. Taming 4.5x, Experience 2.5x, 11 stone pick-up. Player stats will be shown in a Picture, the picture represents a single point in each stat. i'm very open minded so if you have any suggestions on the multipliers or player stats please let me know, or join our Kik group chat #DodoSurvivors Also there are 3 Admin's present, we are not there to cause harm towards player's we are working on future additions to the map. Such as Shop's & Community center's, please bare in mind though we will retaliate against attacker's of the admin base. The one rule we ask of you is please no Bronto or Diplo taming.

A

Anthony Haubert

I like the stats what are the platform multiplier

J

Justin Sherman

it has remained unchanged, but like i said in the post, I'm pretty open minded! I'm willing to change stuff to make the player's happy.

A

Anthony Haubert

Well I like to make big boats and build my qetz into 747s

A

Anthony Haubert

It wouldn't need to change up much I'd say platform bumped to x9 or x10

A

Anthony Haubert

I could build good size boats with that rate

A

Anthony Haubert

I play on a nito and I'm sick of the server list not showing it sometimes so when I am off work and do want to play it's not there

J

Justin Sherman

Well i could certainly fix up you're platform multiplier for you.

A

Anthony Haubert

He'll yea I'm in!!! I'll be off work in about 45 mins

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom