Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One 24/7 3x boosted primitive+ PvP Rag server. No rules; just PvP, server events and arena...

J

Josh Brooks

24/7 3x boosted primitive+ PvP Rag server. No rules; just PvP, server events and arena fights to earn exclusive gear and tames, and gameplay occasionally enhanced by me, the only admin. Zero admin abuse; I will never use my admin privalages to gain an unfair advantage and I will earn almost everything myself and will only use the admin commands for server management and to supply my meme-roleplay as a wizard/summoner, which will manifest as teleportation, etc. This will never be used to raid a tribe. This server is perfect for role-playing and hardcore PvPers alike. The account running the server is called Server Bot 7 and can be joined at any time, and my main account is called TheNotoriousFir. Add both if you are interested and begin playing any time. The server already has 10-12 members daily and there are a few tribes of 3 already so I would recommend joining with a group of friends or hiding somewhere or you might get raided. This is a capitalist server so everything will be earned. Join for a reliable, fun, and fair experience and make memes and friends along the way.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom