Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One 2 things : first who feels ark tried to hard to act like a RPG( Role Playing Game) and...

J

Josh Gross

2 things : first who feels ark tried to hard to act like a RPG( Role Playing Game) and Survival in one game and made it suffer in its playability as to what the coulda been had they chose just one or had more experience with that kinda of integration for game play?

Second thing : who is tired of all the advertisements and trailers and stuff teasing us players with a game content they never release on time or at all ( ex: mutiple delays for release / Ragnorok etc, aberration) when they know it will not be ready before hand but wait to tell us till the week of supposed release and feeling like u have to choose between ark and reallife with its constant attention requirement ?

E

Eric Nuessle

Only reason i don't play official. That way i Don't have to spend a ton of time keeping up to date with ark and just log in every once in a while to feed tames if im not in the mood. Plus it gives me more time to relax with other games while i wait for the delayed maps to come out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom