Contact advertising [email protected]

PC “There’s too much team shooting in Crucible WAHHHH” “Recharge Rate needs to be slower...

C

Christopher Jarvis

“There’s too much team shooting in Crucible WAHHHH”
“Recharge Rate needs to be slower WAHHHH”
“Boots on ground WAHHH”

Insert crying gifs to the players on this page who cry about crucible please. ^_^

J

Jon Story

How dare you imply a team of people should outgun 1 person

A

Anthony Allgood

I happen to love the state of crucible right now.

J

Jared Marr

Only 1 token wahhhhh

C

Cory Turczynski

I think crucible is fine. Warlock stormcaller and Titan striker a a bit on the strong side but I love the game regardless. XD

B

Bane Satanov

boots on the ground? wtf?

J

Jaiden Bos

Crucible is one of the only fps deathmatch style games that I actually enjoy playing. Fun as fuck.

R

Randy Salzwedel Jr

Controllers are better than k/b+m WAHHHHHH

J

Jeremy Chau

i get that boots on the ground is good for cod and battlefield, but without jetpacks, destiny wouldn't be as fun.

M

Michael Nobbs

Fuck are you even on about lmao.

K

Kai Pickerin

Fucking love crucible in d2, team shotting or not, shit tests the skills. Some you slaughter others get slaughtered or then it’s even as and them games get the tension up. Love it

C

Christian Espiritu

Says players came from console to pc. They did not realize once they get use to k/b+m it is superior than a controller. (Base on my experienced)

M

Maciek Sawosz

C

Clement PanPan

Wait.... What do they mean by team shooting? There's no friendly fire in this game is there?

E

Elijah Graham

I like how the pvp is right now. If you’re out of position, you get punished just like any other shooter.

M

Matthew Bidinger

I’ve had no issues except getting killed by a sword... shit makes me angry especially when I see them coming

S

Samantha Rose Talbert

Aim assist wahhhhhhhhh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom