Contact advertising [email protected]

You ever feel like you play shit with your main? I have 130 hours of McCree, his...

J

Jonathan Martin

You ever feel like you play shit with your main? I have 130 hours of McCree, his golden weapon, all of his skins, emotes, highlight intros, voice lines, and sprays, and i STILL can't hit the broad side of a barn sometimes.

N

Nikhil Kunche

good aim days and bad aim days, mccree needs a warm up with hard ana headshots only for atleast 20mins every time we get into compi, i feel u

J

Jake Massaro

You're a shitty cowboy

B

Brandon Marleau

I feel the same with widow. People seem to have this notion that once you get good with a hitscan that you'll literally never miss a shot. Like watch Kephrii play widow. The best widow player in the meta right now and he misses a fuckton. It's all about the shots you do land. Plus it doesn't matter what other people think because bitches will always think they're superior until you actually try to call them on it lol

B

Batur Keskinkiliç

Yeah there are bad days i straight up won 6 solo comp games in a row. I left the game for a week for studies and i come back with a horrible k/d ratio i literally spent all my in game currency on roadhog

A

Austin Gray

It's ok I'm the same with widow some days.

G

Gabriel Boucher

Everyone has their whiff days

M

Marco Eguía

It happens
Play who you love!

J

Justin Duong

I can land 4 headshot in a row without missing single hit to a multiple moving targets in a fast phase
Sometime I used flashbang to a Mercy and missed 3 shots lmao

N

Nick Vlahakes

Did you try flash banging it and fanning the hammer?

A

Andrew Dineen

It's ok my second most played with like 30 hours is widow I still suck with her lol

T

Tor Bar-ami

I feel you bro. I got like 100 hours on mccree in qp, and i never felt stable enough with my aim until this season finally, i also got a golden weapon for the motivation. Practice daily for a long time, even for half an hour a day, really gets the job done. Now my bad aim days, looks like my best days, when i started playing, and i feel very proud of it!

J

Julie Seyboth

I wish I could play McCree. He's my favourite OW guy but I suck with his pistol. Just not meant to be.

P

Patrick Leipold

Sometimes when I play my main (Tracer), I blink over edges and die falling, or I recall right into my pulse bomb I failed to stick to a huge target like hog or rein ^^

T

Thom Mound

when playing mccree i can cross map headshot a tracer through a 1mm gap. however cannot bodyshop a roadhog 10m away to save my life

J

Jeremy Fernando

Sometimes i fat fingered my dragonblade and die instantly

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

I was sometimes better than +100 widow while i had 17-25 hours as her. Now after 47 i have those games where my performance just happens be shit but on next i'm one who leads teams kills and damage.

Also if i stress about it i will start performance worse like when my friend dragged me competive without my permission i made first very badly since i was tense. (Changed on genji even who i had like just5 hours experience..) On next round i was more relaxed and we got fast victory and i got even play of the game from it and died 0 times xD

V

Vynyl Shiro

Tracer and Zen. I've got 50 hours on Tracer and 100 hours on Zen. With Tracer I can't even hit air and sometimes I'm awful with blink management. And on Zen, I also can't hit air. Overall my aim in general is just trash.

D

Dylan Becker

When I play widow I need at least one FFA game to warm up so my shots can line up

D

David O'Toole

Basically me with any hero

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom