Contact advertising [email protected]

You can't say new Mercy is balanced Even toxic Hanzo main like me is getting away with...

T

Tiew Jin Jie Jay

You can't say new Mercy is balanced
Even toxic Hanzo main like me is getting away with this.

J

Jacob Mcmorrow

15second

J

Justin Duong

Ult duration is way too long, 20 seconds ult is literally McCree's Deadeye in the beta

A

Andrew Davenport

I think it needs to be shortened a bit haha, 20 seconds is a very long duration for an ult haha

A

Aaron Noda

Is fine

G

Gea Err

Two words; git gud

A

Abood Dabdoub

It's a support ult that only provides team healing or team damage boost and some survivability for mercy. It's not like zenyatta's ult which makes everyone immortal (with few exceptions). The duration is very suitable for it imo, not too long or too short.

J

Jared Tegtmeier

I doubt it.

T

Tony Dean

What kind of video is this lol

T

Tony Dean

Mercy is still very easily killable..

A

Alex Leon Cohol

she's even a bigger target now that she's in air, like phara is,
I believe it balances things out very well. she needed this rework and an "e" ability for some time now and I've spent above 200 hours with her.
OP's either trolling or just afraid that mercy now is a more viable dps than hanzo

C

Cristian Gonzalez

Oh no he killed an almost dead Rinehart I don't see the op

C

Christian Wood

No, the ult should stay the way it is.

J

Jihyun Shinoda

Hmm, I don't think she's OP. The Rein was lower on health anyway. Besides, Mercy is a huge target when she flies so just about anyone can get rid of her. If the Rein had teammates around him she probably would have gotten killed.
I like her rework, it gets her out on the field more instead of stuck hiding at the back all the time.

C

Christian Wood

Due to her rework, Mercy is number 1 in priority and its shitty hard to avoid everyone especially if Tracer, Genji, Mccree focus you at the same time.... Its perfect amount of time on her ult

N

Nicole Burany

Um... you killed a Rein that looked really low? And he was alone...
OP!!! ER MA GERRD

J

Jeremy S. Shepherd

"Indisputable"
Well, sorry. I dispute

K

Kinz Darell

>Melee a low hp rein
>OP

R

Revan Renaldi

Here's why I disagree with you, you're silver. Games are balanced around the highest tiers. If you do this in gm it will truly be indisputable. But seeing how laughably low you are for such a claim, I will say no. Just look at gm mercy and see how they do

D

Daniel DeAguero

I dunno your shot only did like 15 or 25 damage, I think he was low health already.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom